Sexy bits

What do your partners like their sexy bits to be called,so it turns them on.

1 Like

Pretty vanilla here, pussy and cock.

3 Likes

Same here, pretty vanilla. I just call his bits cock. But how I turn him on, is how I use the word. The tone of voice I use, my actions and touch, and not forgetting eye contact - putty in my hands

5 Likes

I absolutely agree with @Dirty-Wife , during sex it’s all about tone of voice and body language for us. At these times, I just use, “Cock”.

However, away from turned on, sexual times… his penis is Big Bird and his balls are Bert and Ernie :rofl:

4 Likes

Not much for special terms. But sometimes I tell my GF she’s got a greedy little hole, because she loves having my hand inside her and her muscles will actually suck my hand inside. Sometimes I even feed that greedy little hole when I mount her and empty my cream into her.

GF will often tell my sister that she has a “pretty little slit.” And she does, really, with a perfect gap between her labia for GF to lick up and down.

On me, PIV sex is “girl sex” and anal sex is “boy sex.” My enlarged clit is simply “the inches”

2 Likes

We the same really with cock and pussy but also agree it all about the tone. However (and probably to the dislike to many) when Mr O is overly turned on and he uses the see you next Tuesday almost aggressively through near gritted teeth :drooling_face::drooling_face: mmm I love it.
(Mrs)

3 Likes

I rhought the same,but does pussy sound a bit seedy?

No, I don’t think so.

2 Likes

Omg :rofl: my partner named my boobs Burt and Ernie on the weekend :grinning::grin::laughing:

2 Likes

I cannot really think.of anything other than pussy,that would not sound degrading, only fanny and thats sounds worse i think.

Many years ago when having hair down there was normal there was a cartoon our son watched called " kissy fur " . So for some time I called her pussy kissy fur , lol . Before my vasectomy she often referred to my cock as " the staff of life " , after she referred to it as a " sport stick " . When I was a young emergency medical technision I often referred to mine as a tongue depressor .

2 Likes

I occasionally call my husband’s a “love truncheon”. I don’t know where I picked up this term, a book probably but it sounds really dirty when I tell him “I want to ride your love truncheon tonight” or “ I need your love truncheon deep inside me”

2 Likes

Totally forgot that I also called my wife’s the same . Thanks for the mamories .

2 Likes