šŸŽŖ Sexy Festival Confession Corner!

Getting close n hot with a girl at creamfields years ago, in a bust crowd at one of the main stages. didnā€™t even speak a word to each other or kiss but had bin grinding up against me for ages, ended up chancing my luck. Put my hands up her skirt from behind and could feel she was very wet from her knickers, slipped my finger in her knickers n started rubbing her clit, she put her hand down my shorts then rubbing my cock. We both ended up coming pretty quick, nobody around us even realised which made it so hot. Still never spoke a word to each other!

4 Likes

Met an old school friend who was at this festival with his BF, after a few drinks they snuck me into the glamping section where they were staying.

All 3 of us were having fun when my friend stopped and answered his phone, he stopped and left. Both his BF and I were confused but very drunk continued just us 2.

10 mins later my friend came back with another guy! Best memory I have is my friend and I facing each other kissing while his husband was inside me and the new guy was pounding my friend.

It been a while but now I think about it I really need to see if my friend is free sometime soon!

2 Likes

All I can say is our van was totally rocking :minibus: :eggplant::sweat_drops::beers: :hot_face: and probably no one definitely dare come a knocking.
A great night was had knowing we totally surrounded as we had fun but knowone could totally know for sure what we were up to. :rofl:

3 Likes

Not so much a tale but more of a confession. My OH is off to Glasto this week and I have been really turned on by fantasising about all the attention sheā€™ll get wearing her revealing festival outfits (mesh tops, tie front camiā€™s etc.) I canā€™t wait to see the pictures and hear all about it when she gets back!

1 Like

Literally did exactly the same with my wife af a concert on Sunday. Jus me fingering her but was so fucking hot :sweat_drops:

1 Like