🎪 Sexy Festival Confession Corner!

Hey All!

We are looking for some sexy festival confessions to share anonymously on our social channels. If you have a saucy festival tale, and don’t mind it being shared - then let us know down below :shushing_face:

7 Likes

To keep a long story short, it was a hot day at the rock music festival in the U.K. so we had our tent windows unzipped with just the fly screen/mesh up.

While our fellow campers went to grab breakfast, my partner and I decided to get it on in our semi-alfresco tent. As things got even hotter, a few passers by caught a glimpse through the mesh windows, some even stopped to watch! :speak_no_evil:

8 Likes

I’m not sure how sexy this is (depending on your kink) but…

After a few drinks the female half of Trine used a shewee at a festival for the first time, upside down and wee’d directly into her knickers and trousers >.<

4 Likes

Not yet @Lovehoney_Brenna but going to one next month so watch this space :rofl:

5 Likes

Carnt belive people ar making a issue of this :see_no_evil::see_no_evil: its supose to be a laugh .dont you say sorry @HappyUser you have done nothing wrong .the topic is festival sexy confessions. Your story made me giggle ,dont know if i want to share my story now edited by mod
But hey sod it lol
Me and a few of my friends a good few years ago went up to colours fest @ breahead arena in Glasgow a big happy hardcore event held every year. I always like to go in something daft so i bought a danger mouse costume with a big massive rubber head .we got talking to these girls from Essex ,proper old school ravers with the fluffy boots crop tops and the very short mesh too toos with hot pants on underneath. Me and the girl were very flirty with each other had a few snogs together with out the rubber head of course :rofl::rofl:. So later on she pulled me into the the centre of the crowd lifted her too too up at the back put my hand around her waist and started to wiggle her bum against my you know what and got me aroused . Then she wiggled somemore until it was between her bum cheeks and started to dry hump me until i climaxed :see_no_evil::see_no_evil: . We carried on dancing and later on we lost each other. As the festival went on i was getting to hot so decided to take the costume off as i had my cloths on underneath. My friend disco dave asked if he could wear it now dave is like me up for a laugh and mad as a box of frog weve djayed together for years . I thought what the hell it saves me carring it about ,and off went dave in the danger mouse outfit . About a hour later dave come back grinning like the Cheshire cat ,he said you will never guess what has happend to me some sothen girl has took me on the dance floor and gone all jiggy on me while she had my hands around her waist lol :see_no_evil::see_no_evil: happy times and mad memories :heart::heart:

7 Likes

Loved being in the crowd for concerts. Never had any sexual encounters. Met some crazy girls and seen and felt alot of tits. I’ve groped a few girls who have wanted to be held, especially from behind.

One of them was with her boyfriend and I likely would have been in a big fight if he knew what I was doing to his girl…lol.

The best was a Van Halen concert in Phoenix where everywhere you looked, women were topless. It was on First Nation land so regular police had no jurisdiction there. It was fantastic… I don’t know how anyone plays in a band when it is a free for all like that…so fun!

6 Likes

Not mega saucy but me and my sis on a music weekend wore the exact same latex navy girl dress…wig…shoes and hat…and as we’re both 5ft 10+ was double whammy and let’s just say there was a bit of confusion going on as to who was who…

8 Likes

HTID in the sun 2014, we was at a 4 day rave back in the day when we only had one child, (oh the times), we had the shower running ready to get in it together, we didn’t have the do not disturb sign on the maid came in as we got all pre shower horny, picture a misty room as the hot shower was running for a while the maid came in a copped a glimpse of laura on top having her way with me lol, needless to say the Spanish maid quickly left lol

4 Likes

Many years ago I worked as a photographer in film / music / showbiz with quite a lot of well known ‘stars’. To my absolute amazement I ended up punching seriously above my weight and dating a woman who was (and still is) a serious A lister. We were on and off for a while, then a bit more seriously for a year or so. We always kept things low key and I was only ever ‘outed’ as her other half briefly once and no one seemed to care (I think I am just too boring :rofl:) so I never really featured in any press coverage again.

Anyway, one year she played Glastonbury and after an evening of partying with a load of friends and industry bods we (extremely drunkenly) snuck off at about 3am and had sex on the pyramid stage when no one else was about. We stood at the back of the stage behind where the drummer was a few hours earlier, I bent her over one of the amps doggy style and we both had a great performers eye view of the festival site while I did her from behind. There were very few people about but it was extremely risky given who she was.

When the booze had worn off the next morning, we couldn’t quite believe what we’d done and were even more amazed when nothing ever came out… no gossip, photos, videos. We were absolutely amazed.

Whenever I see Glasto and that stage on the telly nowadays I still smile.

16 Likes

My best was at a swinging festival with a foam party one evening. Most people wore sexy lingerie, me being me, i went in totally naked. Was much fun with lots of people asking to play with my boobs :wink:

10 Likes

If it was Kylie I am seriously jealous :grin:

1 Like

Obviously I can’t say :rofl: :rofl: ( or even hint to be fair to her).

But yes, it was someone of that level of fame / attractiveness. To this day I can’t for the life of me figure out how I managed it.

5 Likes

Shirley Bassey? :rofl:

2 Likes

I was thinking of another Cardiff-born singer.

Great story @SW2003 you know everyones head is going to be done in trying to work out who the lucky person was :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

The lucky one was very much me :rofl:

I still wonder how I pulled it off. When I met the woman that was to become my wife, I remember that conversation that we all have fairly early on where we were talking about exes and I said ‘oh I dated xxx for a while and we actually only split about a year ago.’ She flat out didn’t believe me and actually got quite cross with me saying that I was making up silly stories to make her jealous and how that wasn’t who she thought I was. She would not believe me until I produced a few photos of us together.

2 Likes

Once at V festival I got with two girls, we spent all evening together then once the music stopped we went back to the tent. We then start to kiss and strip and started giving each other oral this then progressed to sex. Once it was finished we went to sleep, I was woken up by one of the girls as she started to play with me, we then had sex again in the morning we had another 3some which was better than the night before! There left the tent mid morning and I never seen them again!

5 Likes

Was really horny so I decided to sort it out in my tent, started off and a few passers by caught a glimpse of me and stopped to watch, one guy joined in and long story short I ended up giving 2 guys head as 1 fingered my arse. All with about 10 people watching.

7 Likes

A fun but cautionary tale!

About 12 years ago, I went to a festival with my family (not children, my parents!). At one point I was approached by a Greenpeace steward who signed me up for the mailing list and asked me for a date. He was charismatic and very sexy!

I ditched the fam and had a lot of fun with this man exploring the sights and sounds of the festival at night. We explored the woods (and eachother) which were lit by beautiful nights before moving inside a deserted sound engineer tent.

The romance continued at a second festival a few weeks later … he introduced me to BDSM and anal. But also gave me an STI, tried to be a bit pushy about having a threesome with a woman I didn’t find attractive and mansplained about why I should come off the pill! (I didn’t have the threesome and didn’t come off the pill so don’t worry!) That summer was a steep learning curve, but very memorable.

2 Likes

My only festival confession was Reading festival.

Me and my then girlfriend were sharing a tent with two of our other friends. We had thought everyone had gone to sleep so we thought we would get frisky in the tent. Anyway we had sex (thinking we’d been as quiet as possible) untill the next morning when her friend came to join us outside for breakfast and said ‘you two had a fun night didn’t you!’

I couldn’t look at her after that I was so embarrassed :see_no_evil:

1 Like