Sexy fun

Stockings on or of for sexy fun

4 Likes

Either, and both have their place.

3 Likes

Stockings add a lot to play especially if it’s sensual pla.

4 Likes

Stockings definitely on for me during sex. Hubby likes to feel the nylon against his skin and put his hands though the suspenders.

4 Likes

I keep mine on all the time - look and feel so sexy - my husband loves it when I wear my suspenders and stockings but no knickers… :yum:

7 Likes

Either… Depends on the fun

2 Likes

Stockings on with no knickers or crotchless knickers.

3 Likes

On when ever possible

1 Like

Put your knickers over the suspender straps and then they can be part of the voyeurism. I can believe the amount of times I see nickers worn under the straps. Why!

1 Like

On preferably coupled with no panties and high heels.

1 Like

Because it looks better :man_shrugging:t2: but its not practical

Stockings with suspenders yes please :heart_eyes:

1 Like

On for sure,both me and the wife!

On and then off haha :joy:

My OH loves me wearing my stockings and suspenders of all colours and all goes well with my variety of high heels

I would love to be able to wear stockings to tease my OH but even with suspenders they roll down on me and spoil the moment for me

1 Like

How are they rolling down if they’re connected to suspenders? Are the tops getting baggy and droopy?

@JoCat yea i just cant seem to get a pair that sit tight enough to my legs. They go droopy and baggy very very quick

We can’t name competitors but does the shop name you got them from start with a P and end with a mark?

I got hold ups in there for my partner when he was curious to try stockings and the tops went so baggy and they fell down. Thankfully it didn’t put him off.

I get my stockings from LH and I’ve never had any issues with them and my legs are chubby so they get a good stretch.

1 Like

@JoCat definitely going to have to give these a try would love to be fit to wear them.