Sexy Games

Anyone recommend any sexy games that are worth buying. Me and the hubby would like to try some. The more adventurous the better xx

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35695 I like also there’s some dice which can be a little more tame...sometimes.

Buy a deck of playing cards with pictures and make up some rules to some fun times. Eg play 21 where the winner gets to remove a piece of clothing from the other. Or a certain card count equals a sexy act, such as two queen of hearts equals oral pleasure. Write down together what you want as the rules/guidelines and have fun together.

We have a board game called "DareDevil" which we bought on-line about ten years ago, it can be played by two to twelve people. We use it to break the ice at parrties, it gets everyone nude quite quickly and there are three levels of sexy dares for couples, you move up levels as the game goes on. You spin a wheel to see who joins you in your sexy dare, which must be done in front of everyone else. No idea who makes it or who we got it from!

We have seen a similar 'do it yourself' game on a website of sexy games, again can't recall which one, try googling 'sex games'.

I made my own game of snap. I photographed myself and my wife masturbating, having sex, using dildos and vibrators, having oral sex and anal. I then printed five pictures of each scenario on photo card and we would play snap. Whoever called snap would receive whatever was on the card.