Sexy Hotels & places for a naughty night away

I can't remember if we've done this before or not. But what a bout a tread where we can share sexy hotels or place to stay if you're looking for naughty night away, and why the place is naughty.

I once stayed in Roomers Hotel in Frankfurt whilst on a business trip, very sexy place, with windows into the bathroom from the bedrooms, pity I was there on business without MrsB...

I'd love to take her there for a trip.

Hotel de vie in Surrey. All rooms bar one has a love swing.

Check out The Perrillico in Blackpool.... some naughty ones there

we find any nice hotel can be great for a naughtynight away, if you both know its going to be a naughty night away

wow @ crazy4u didnt know that hotel de vie exsisted. will be passing this info on to the oh when we fancy a naughty night away :D thanks

I want to take my mrs away for a dirty weekend aswell no swingers club but somewhere with couples alike . South England tho any ideas people

Crowns Plaza Five Lakes in Maldon/Colchester is really nice. The bed is amazing, plus there's a spa and pool etc on site. The best bit for us was the bathroom - it was the most giant bathroom we've ever had in a hotel room and had a massive walk in shower. So we had great shower sex ;)

*Crowne Plaza

We went to weybread lakes lodges in Suffolk last month the lodge was Amazing own hottub sauna and bath in bedroom but we couldn't realy adventure out and have fun . So looking for something like that but abit more naughtier don't mind travelling further a field for the right place . Wanted to get out of Essex realy

I would suggest any hotel in London with high floors and great views. Shagging against a window with the curtains fully drawn while watching people below is a nice turn on...

The shard hotel has complete 'window walls'

Also there's the Bermondsey hotel which has a top floor suite with private roof top jacuzzi.

JJ thats going on my list bud 😉

Don_Don wrote:

Check out The Perrillico in Blackpool.... some naughty ones there

Interestingly "Perrillico Blackpool" is a googlewack! The only result is this page :-)

Yes you are right scarab9. I was curious as to its exact location as my parents live in Blackpool .

Isn't there one in Brighton too?

Any one got any more suggestions for folks 'oop North'? Lots of these are down in south and when you have kids it's a big ask to be away so long. Plus long journeys aren't exactly a turn on lol.

Agree any hotel can be sexy but I guess the point of thread is places that have features that make them sexy like love swings etc. Let's keep this thread going.

Personally I would like places that look and sound conventional to outsiders. Would be a great surprise for Mrs BP.

BigPoppa wrote:

Any one got any more suggestions for folks 'oop North'? Lots of these are down in south and when you have kids it's a big ask to be away so long. Plus long journeys aren't exactly a turn on lol.

Agree any hotel can be sexy but I guess the point of thread is places that have features that make them sexy like love swings etc. Let's keep this thread going.

Personally I would like places that look and sound conventional to outsiders. Would be a great surprise for Mrs BP.

argee could do with some in north any ideas

I will also be interested in Northern Destinations .

Although a revisit to a four poster bed Hotel in York could be on the cards. The Tracey Cox beginners bondage set could be very useful here :)

South West hotels as well as northern ones would be welcome too. There has to be something in Devon, Cornwall or close areas...

The crowne plaza looks lovely,

the he crazy bear has some fantastic rooms x