sexy latex body with straps

Has anyone got one of these? http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29983

tempted to get this for my partner but would love someones thoughts :)

itsukzi wrote:

How comfortable is she with every bit on display that is figure hugging I wouldn't wear it, too clingy, does she want this sort of material I'd love the latex zip up top you can get here but it would show off to much Sorry to.put a downer on it but you did ask, if she is happy with the idea then get it and enjoy.

Thanks for the reply, yes she doesn't mind the tight fitting - part of the appeal in some ways.

Might have to bite the bullet and buy, I have been looking at the latex zip up top to go with skirt but might splash out on this instead :)

Don't forget Lovehoney have a great returns policy if it doesn't fit :)

That is so nice!! I don't think I could get away with it though :(

Lovehoney have a brilliant returns policy, so you could always try it out and if it doesn't fit or you don't like it, it can be exchanged or refunded. They're really efficient as well, it's super fast!!

This is true, so many options for what to buy. I do feel bad thinking I might send something back but I know they do it to help :) Just can't decide what to treat her to!

I'll keep searching :)

Is it a surprise or have you already shown her the pictures?

It's a little risky when there aren't any reviews, but just from the photos, it looks super sexy! That'd be a great gift!

It's to be a surprise. I just always prefer when theres a review to know sizing/fitting etc ![](upload://JDvwB4BqTlXmc0TRZyEqziKCrM.gif) It does look sexy though!

I always feel bad! So bad I've only sent one thing back and that was because it ended up being faulty, but other things I don't like I don't bother returning at all. The Lovehoney Team are always really great about it though, they always say "if you're not happy, we're not happy", and I've seen people being actively encouraged to send things back by the lovehoney staff. I've even had a problem with an item before, and lovehoney emailed me!! They were genuinely concerned that my product wasn't what I wanted, and wanted to make sure that I got an exchange or a refund. They're really so so nice about it.

If they weren't okay with it, they wouldn't offer a full 365 day refund policy, but I agree, it still makes you feel a little guilty.

Glad it's not just me feeling that way, don't want to abuse their kindness :)

When you said you were looking at the zip top, did you mean this one?

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=11870

Honestly, I think it's even sexier! It has great reviews and you can see what it looks like with the customer photos.

You can also use the 30% discount code floating around.

It's hard to search for reviews for the body because it's unbranded - maybe it's not worth the risk?

Yeah that's the top I was looking at, it does have good reviews and pictures :) It might be worth it to not take the risk.

Hopefully LH will get someone to review the other one soon and then I'll end up with both! Will do some searching for the 30% discount code, that might help :)

Thanks!

I would definetly go for something that you can unzip... The 'closed' body style are great and give a fantastic seemless look but if you want it for playing tthey do get very very hot and unless this is part of your play it can become uncomfortable... Fiona my other half says its like boil in the bag hahahah..

The Zip top suggested is far sexier I think and more practicle.

I've got a garter style dress with a zip up front makes getting into a breeze and unzipping for play fun too and I can always unzip to cool down with too.

Haha, I certainly don't want a boil in the bag experience - not sure that's what my other half will want!! :)

Thanks, will keep looking. Might have a look for a zipped up front dress for practicality! :)

itsukzi wrote:

oooo i love it, im sure your partner will look sexy in that :)

Latex takes a lot of care, if you're OH hasn't tried latex before I'd stick to another material. Latex can get very hot an sweaty, plus it takes a lot of buffering to get it to that shine! If you're wanting something that looks similar, get PVC.