Sexy lingerie for small breasts

Hello, I am a 34B however when out the bra they dont look that good!!! I'm looking for some sexy lingerie that'll look good on someone with smaller boobs. I have looked at the body stockings but I feel that it won't look that great!!!

I did a testers review a little while ago for this set:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35616

And my only comment was that the breasts ran small so would recommend it if you have proportionately smaller boobs :)

I'm a 30A and I've reviewed lots of lingerie that suits a smaller chest, including bodystockings! I loved this one http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30693

Don't laugh at me for replying to this thread !

I have actually never seen anyone look bad in a bodystocking whatever their shape or size......and I've seen loads on lots of different people. They're really comfy too and look great when paired with a pair of killer heels x

Body stockng for sure, breast look amazing in these, gives some support and a bit of mystery, sound choice.

I am a 32A and I think the Seven til' midnight collection fits me very well, there are some fab pieces of lingerie there :) And a bodystocking looks good on everyone as Terri said :)

The Seven til midnight range are stunning! I have kept mine as they are so pretty but don't fit my boobs properly. http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=18527 is my favourite and this is gorgeous too! http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34296. They both come in red and black!

Plus one for bodystockings bought my wife one & OMG! She's a 34b/c depending on where shoppung but sexy doesn’t fit often, loving the look of Mondaysixteenth's offering though.

Terri JJ wrote:

Don't laugh at me for replying to this thread !

I have actually never seen anyone look bad in a bodystocking whatever their shape or size......and I've seen loads on lots of different people. They're really comfy too and look great when paired with a pair of killer heels x

+1 to this, bodystockings scared me at first as I need a bit of boob support in lingerie to feel comfortable and I thought I'd look ridiculous...but once I tried them they because my favourite lingerie for the longest time, they're so comfortable and easy to wear. I've since learned that, as Terri says, bodystockings suit so many bodyshapes as they do stretch and shrink to fit your body perfectly. Far less fit issues than other items of lingerie. You should totally give one a go, I bet it'd look great on you :)

Depends on whether you want your breasts to look bigger or just to be well-dressed.

In the latter case, I think that most of Lovehoney brand lingerie is made for smaller busts. I'm a 38B old/34D-E new system, and I feel that my breasts nearly spill over the Spoil Me bra (the underwire version gives a lot more support) and the Love Me Lace chemise. The Adore Me chemise is great and gives some support despite not having underwires. So I'd just have a look at all the lingerie made by Lovehoney, order what you like the look of and is currently at a good price and send back everything that does not look good on you.

If you want your breasts to look bigger a serious push-up bra should do the trick - but I haven't yet bought one from LH.

I have a body stocking coming today. I am only a 36 c and am worried about what I will kook like. When I have received it I will let you know. I am convinced that the body stocking fits all well following comments on here and that's why I brought it

At the moment, my bras are 30C

I gain and loose weight so much that I have given up buying anything with a fitted cup anymore

I bought the Lovehoney Adore me lace and microfibre chemise set for my honeymoon and as it is non fitted and can be adjusted, I feel like I can grow into it (if I gain weight)

Look for the 'unpadded triangle cups' which means they are no size and just go over your boobs to cover them up - simples!

I am a 30A and I love the adore me red basque, so at a B cup youd deffo look lovely :)

I have the Adore Me items as well, in L (everything except the knickers), and whereas I was surprised by the lovely look and great fit of the chemise, the cups on the basque are actually too small for me (33" underbust, 37" overbust)! Not spill-over small, or send-back small, but the strap between the cups is not touching the skin between my breasts, which is a sign that the cups are not deep enough.

In other words, the Adore Me line should be perfect for people with small breasts!

(And on a sidenote: Does LH produce any lingerie at all for people with big(er) breasts? I have a feeling there's a size/cut/style missing: All the plus size items I've tried were too big for me, but quite a lot of the L are a bit too small...)