Sexy lingerie

Hi all. Old member first time blogger. Im after some advice. My partner and i have a few sex toys not many sadly. Shes never been the dressie up type and was wondering if theres anything i could do to ease this if you know what i mean? When she does dress up she looks fantastic but she doesnt feel it

What's your definition of dress up?

Sexy lingerie like chemise and bodies you know stuff like that

How about getting her to browse the lingerie with you on here ? Tell her how amazing she looks , sounds like she just needs a bit of a confidence boost .

No matter how attractive we may be to our partners and others I can guarantee we have all felt below par at one point or another. Some of us are more sensitive to their appearance than others and it *could* be something you may want to be careful with if she has confidence issues. The strange thing that I found was wearing some flattering lingerie made me feel a million times better. It boosted my confidence even with most of my plus size figure on display.

Has she seen the selection of LoveHoney lingerie? Members upload photos and seeing real people in all shapes and sizes in the outfits its super helpful. You could sit down with her, tell her you would love to treat her to some new lingerie and rather than get it wrong you would like her to choose.

Of course I'm sure she would also appreciate your input. My husband mentioned a body stocking and I thought why not? Turns out I love them too!

1 Like

**Moved to Lingerie & Clothing**