Sexy men’s outfits/costumes

When will somebody design fun sexy costumes for men lovehoney could do with some better choices for men as most the time when we search it’s usually just briefs with a couple of accessories
Really is not much to choose from on the web site.
What’s everyone’s thoughts?

6 Likes

Have to admit I’ve given up on bought costumes and make my own. Charity shops or ebay, a sewing machine and some imagination.
The reason I did this is poor choice of costumes and them not being very robust.

4 Likes

My first thought is I’ve never seen a mens costume look gay

4 Likes

Mine too. What makes a costume ‘gay’, I wonder? Oh hang on… is ‘gay’ being used to mean ‘inadequate/inferior’ again? What a surprise! :rage: :rainbow_flag:

5 Likes

I gave up ages ago trying to find costumers, Instead I found a new love of womens clothing bodystockings etc…

3 Likes

I would have to agree with @teacake . I also have to go elsewhere for my string thongs and cock sox . The hardest part in choosing women’s panties is how wildly they vary in size . The last one I bought should have been snug , nope it was quite loose . I have had the other end of it also . A pair that should have fit perfect I needed to use lube to even get it on . To remove , I let my wife rip them off . I have not ridden another mans joystick , but often where I buy my underwear is at a gay site . I do not care .

1 Like

Not sure if this is suitable but I’m a man who enjoys the tightness of certain clothes, corsets etc but has no desire to dress like a woman, I recently got my wife the wetlook catsuit from LH and of course tried it on myself, omg awesome, so good in fact I ordered my own to play in but got the medium instead of the large as I wanted it even tighter, btw I’m 5ft7 and 14 stone, I also wear my wife’s female corset but upside down as it fits my body better that way and that too feels awesome…so maybe the option is to just wear a woman’s item and have some fun.

2 Likes

Sounds really good…must check that outfit out.

1 Like

I always look at the costumes or under wear for men too. It can be a bit basic to be fair. I can see why people do delve into wearing there partners underwear or buy from women’s selections

1 Like

@strapbumps you seem to know what your on about on PVC or latex, could you recommend any outfits for us please?
Many thanks

im just going to put a bow on it this year …

2 Likes

@Kinky_Couple_12399 I’m thinking of just wrapping a certain part of my body with a bow on :wink:

I have agree with alot of you I have looked at means lingerie quite a few times to dress up for Mrs instead of it always being her doing all the sexy dressing up but non of them really jump out as a really sexy bedroom sort of thing,

2 Likes

The choice for men is very poor (not just LH but across the board). Many mens outfits are either just a bit rubbish or they’re comedy (elephant pants with a willy for a trunk kind of thing.
The choice for women to wear for men is far better.

There’s a couple of things my wife would like to see me in, but we just can’t find them!

1 Like

This is something I bought up a while back @2naughtybutnice & nothing as changed yet, I’m always buying for my wife, but I’d like to surprise her for a change but there is nothing decent​:weary:

2 Likes

I think if you want costumes, go to where actors get them. Search for them as if you are putting on a play or film, rather than as a punter in a sex shop.

2 Likes