Sexy Night In

I'm new to Love Honey, and new to sex toys.

The husband & I will have a night alone next weekend, so I was planning a sexy night in as an early 14th March & late 14th February. We have never used toys/games but have discussed it, so I have made my first Love Honey purchase.

i was planning to have a gift box with my purchases in it close to the front door for him coming home, including the remote for the vibrating knickers. So when he comes into the kitchen & I'm cooking his steak, wearing said knickers and not much else. Then go to the car (he wants to do this to relive his youth). When we are back in the house to have deser - strawberries, cream, chocolate sauce. Then to take it to the bedroom to play one of the games & try some toys.

What are people's thoughts please? Or recommendations?

Welcome to LH

I purchased a remote control love egg for the OH on Valentine's day and gifted him the remote which went down very well. So I think you're on to a winner. Also the cooking dinner in underwear yep who is going to complain with that! Personally I have only had and done a bit of hand play in the car so sorry but I can't help you much there. Have you thought about where you would go so it's quiet and you won't get spotted or caught!

We are just starting out really with sex toys so I did a bit of a nipple buy recently with a bit of variety to try some new stuff out.

I got a vibrating cock ring, a stroker for him, clitoral vibrator, mini magic wand, anal beads, anal prober, feather tickler, nipple rings and some naughty underwear (crotchless knickers and a body stocking)

Thanks, hopefully it is a winning evening. We used to be mad for it but since kids it's dulled a bit so trying to liven things up.

I actually used to hate my nipples being touch at all, I'm now loving it, especially since being able to orgasm that way, so I may have to buy some nipple things soon.

I have bought a vibrating cock ring with clit stimulator, crotchless knickers and open cup bra, some playful restraints. I don't like anal, bad past experience, though OH wants to try it on me, maybe some day.

if the evening is a hit, I should be visiting Love Honey regularly.

I'm sure it will be and you will be back very regularly.

I love over crotchless knickers too, they just feel so naughty!

Im going to see how a bit of anal play goes, going to take it really slow and work up. I was looking at the different butt plugs and stuff available and some are massive, like seriously bigger than my head! I don't think I will get that far in my lifetime.

Good luck, enjoy, happy playing