Sexy party - theme ideas needed!

Hi guys,

I've done a search but haven't found any threads of this nature so i'm sorry if I've missed it, please point me in the right direction!

Some friends of ours will be having a sexy party in the next couple of weeks and we're stuck for ideas for themes. We considered drs and nurses, but then it was decided that its a really obvious theme and are wanting something a bit different.

Please share your ideas!!

Thanks xx

Masquerade?

Fetish?

Ticklers and spankers?

Uniforms?

Oooh i'm likin the fetish idea but I don't want to suggest it to them in case we freak them out - don't know much about them sexually.... (yet ). I suggested an early halloween theme which we're considering. I think we're gonna take the best ideas and pull one out of a hat if we can't decide.

When we see our friends tomorrow we will tell them all the suggestions and see what they say! I suggested a 999 theme but they havent replied so not sure of their thoughts.

Thanks keep them coming! xx

How about this - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=19447

And go for a sexy circus theme. I know when you here circus the first words the come to mind aren't sexy but you might make it work.

Are you looking for something for you and your OH? One could go as the ring master and the other could go as the sexy animal it's trying to tame. eg lion/tiger tail and ears, a coller and lead with sexy animal print top/bottoms. And the ring leader could maybe hold a whip?

Or just ideas for everyone then instead of wearing the girls wearing bunny or kitty outfits they could be tigers or lions or other circus animals

Yeah, I'm rambling lol I'll stop now.

Actually you might be onto something there Miss Boomstick! As long as nobody goes as a clown

Unless it was:

http://tinyurl.com/2uqgcte

http://tinyurl.com/3ad7jtg

What about superheroes and/or villians?

Toga party?

Tarts and Vicars?

I recently heard about an Creationist book launch in Ireland which was 'Gorillas and Girls' themed...

I don't suggest using that theme....

cute clown costumes mm

Oooh tarts n vicars! Didn't think of that, will suggest it to them xx

lace and leather party

linda2008 wrote:

lace and leather party

Ohhh I like the sound of that!

Miss BoomStick wrote:

cute clown costumes mm

Thanks, they were the sexiest I could find lol.

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

linda2008 wrote:

lace and leather party

Ohhh I like the sound of that!

Miss BoomStick wrote:

cute clown costumes mm

Thanks, they were the sexiest I could find lol.

One of the best partys i went to was Lace and leather party xxx

sports, but only those that require you to wear skin tight stuff OR next to nothing :)

Wild west?

Cowboys and indians?

Hollywood?

Tropical?

Pirates?

Hen and stag?

Greatest sexual fantasy? Then people can do it tongue-in-cheek or seriously. One of my friends had a party like that where a guy attached two blow-up dolls to him and went as a three-some.

timid-adventurer wrote:

Greatest sexual fantasy? Then people can do it tongue-in-cheek or seriously. One of my friends had a party like that where a guy attached two blow-up dolls to him and went as a three-some.

Lol! Thats really funny!

I know someone who did a party where the theme was 'fantasy'. The idea was that you came as your own or oh's fantasy. There was one girl who didn't quite understand tho and went as an elf... :-s

Wizzie86 wrote:

I know someone who did a party where the theme was 'fantasy'. The idea was that you came as your own or oh's fantasy. There was one girl who didn't quite understand tho and went as an elf... :-s

Lol! That is so funny!

Its a great idea though.

Wizzie86 wrote:

Ah, to be innocent again...

So all the fellas stayed at home watching sport and getting sucked off then? Rubbish party!External Media