Sexy/Romantic Christmas Traditions?

Hello everyone! Are we all starting to feel festive (or getting there at least!)?

One of the best things about Christmas is the way you can create your own traditions that make it feel like it's really Christmas for you.

I was wondering if anyone had any particular traditions that they share with their partner, to get all loved up/feeling sexy over Christmas?

Do you put a romantic gift at the bottom of their stocking? Do you exchange a naughty gift on Christmas Eve?

normally we exchange a sexy gift about a week before christmas as we both work in the hotel trade and christmas for us is a no go area for the two of us.

Normally we work straight through from 21st ish throught till just after New Year.

Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year. xx

My Christmas tradition used to be housesitting and quiet time to myself. One of the families I dog sat for had two great dogs and lived near woods, so Christmas day was always a long walk and a couple of carefully chosen films from the library. Nowadays it's dinner with neighbours and the Dr Who Christmas special.

Never had any romantic traditions. My ex-husband couldn't be bothered and most of my boyfriends were stressed about going to visit their mothers. So they were usually out of town for awhile and aside from the obligatory "Oh, you have a birthday coming up" sex, the week before was usually celibate.

My personal tradition is to get myself something nice. The chronic fatigue has been so bad this year that shopping and cooking were exhausting me. So I've given myself a month off from that with a pre-made low-GI diet plan. I've lost half a stone so far as well.

Happy whatever you celebrate to everyone.

My partner and I have always spent our Christmases with one or other of our families, so haven't managed to build up many traditions of our own yet as we're busy with theirs. Christmas day is often hectic with lots of people, so the one thing I always like to try and do is to make a little bit of alone time for just the two of us, usually when we first wake up. It's nice that she's always the first person to wish me Happy Christmas, and I'm always the first to do the same for her, before we go and face family madness.

Also, I made her a stocking several years ago and I like to put little presents in that for her to open before we get up and see people. Sometimes it'll include a naughtier present that's not for parents' / grandma's eyes, but not always!

Sorry to post a downer.

Sounds tragic, but every New Year's Eve, my wife and I negotiate the sex for the coming year.

It's worse than it sounds. About 10 years ago she stopped doing oral sex. After about 3 years we negotiated them back to one per year, but she generally reneged on that.

Generally, I beg her for things, she agrees to about 1 or 2 out of 5, reneges totally on one of those two, and does the other 1 for about two months before stopping.

This year, I'm going to ask for:

Any position other than missionary or girl-on-top (with her lying on top)

If she could undress fully (the clothes she keeps on are not lingerie or some kind of sex uniform - generally a worn out t-shirt and a cardigan or jumper)

If she could receive oral sex

If I could ejaculate on her stomach or breasts.

Of those, the last two will not happen, but they will be bargained away. She will probably agree to the first two, renege on the first before it happens,and the second will last until some time in March.

Happens every year - hence, it's a tradition.

Wow Jaycloth.. that is serious stuff but at least you know what is coming ...shame that you have to plan these things - but if it works for you and you are happy then it cant be all bad.

Well our tradition falls on new years not xmas.

Most new years eve, we sit completely naked with perhaps a duvet over us whilst we watch Jools Hootenanny - after midnight we usually make mad passionate love - couldnt last year as family stayed over.... i really missed it too!

Hey Dee, I really like the idea of your New Years eve tradition, that sounds sensational x

Awww thanks KK

We try every year.. only missed two years... usually because of work or family over. Its nice knowing that you are going to be getting some... guaranteed on new years day!! We have usually champagne and nibbles too~!~ Give it a go!! x