Sexy Satin / Silky Lingerie!

@GACRB211 I know!

I need another job to pay for my lil addiction I have going on right now - I just want it ALL :shushing_face:

I know :joy: if itā€™s not satin bed sheets or panties itā€™s other gorgeous lingerie or pvc :grinning::wink: ordered some satin sheets :grinning: said to the OH about them and she was happy for me to get them! Canā€™t wait!

2 Likes

@GACRB211 - mate, youā€™re going to wish you never!
Might be all fun and games at first but youā€™ll soon get tired of fixing the bedding :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Weā€™ll soon see :joy: even if we put it on our spare bed that we normally use for the ā€˜spaā€™ day at home lol. Then we donā€™t have to use it all the time :wink:

1 Like

I reckon thatā€™s a perfect solution @GACRB211

Even though itā€™s not practical for everyday use, it can be there for when youā€™re ready for some slippy, slidey fun :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Definitely :wink: adding oil to it by the sounds of it I could be sliding all over! Really canā€™t wait for them now!

I actually slipped off the bed and hit the bedside cabinet! Those satin sheets should come with a health warning! :rofl:

8 Likes

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, Love it!!

1 Like

@GACRB211
Did your satin bedsheets arrive!?
Have you tried them out yet :smile:

1 Like

Yes they did! They come yesterday, not tried them out just yet :wink: Think I might wait until Valentineā€™s Day :grinning:

1 Like

Which colour did you go for @GACRB211
I do love the look of the Vinyl Bedsheet on here too.
Looks great for protecting the bed from all the squirting that keeps happening :see_no_evil:
All I seem to do these days is laundryā€¦ Especially towels :slightly_frowning_face:

I wonder if I should get one while itā€™s on offer :thinking:

We went for purple :grinning: they look and feel good. Yes I love the look of the vinyl bedsheet, itā€™s on my wish list! Oooo you naughty girl! We change our beds often cause we use baby oil quite a lot :wink:

Yeah maybe look to get one, that will be slippy when wet :wink::drooling_face:

1 Like

@GACRB211 yes it will be exciting, squirting for the 3rd time then both rolling about in it, sliding all over the place :rofl::rofl:

Ohhhhh I love a massage but hate how oils just seem to get everywhere.
Do you find that oil washes out of your bedding OK?

1 Like

Yes agree but Silk is our favourite fabric, PVC or Leather would be great but OH is not a fan.

2 Likes

Oh yeah that sounds fun rolling in your squirt :joy::wink: I was thinking of getting the purple PVC bedsheet from here. So it would do with the satin sheets too.

Yeah itā€™s comes out better on other sheets not all of them though :see_no_evil:

1 Like

I have thought satin / silk lingerie have looked and felt so damn sexy since before I was legal age . One of my favorites is erect nipples showing themselves through a sheer top . The material is magical while caressing and fondling . Many years ago I had a waterbed with satin sheets , Good thing myself and female "exercise " partners were in good shape ! Thinking about those sheets and the fun I had bring back fond , erotic memories .

I forgot to mention how the satin sheets were too you ā€¦

They were brilliant!! I love them! You right about sliding around everywhere :joy: what a feeling though! Just need to get a PVC bottom sheet, really want to try one of them!

Welcome to the forum @aussiejohn6000, yep love satin lingerie, lots of my knickers and panties are satin as it feels so good. X

Iā€™ve kind of got stuck on the lace knickers, but do have 2 pairs which have satin lower, which feel really nice to wear. Iā€™ve now ordered a satin cami which is probably 2 weeks away yet and Iā€™m checking out some satin knickers.

2 Likes

Love satin lingerie on my skin makes me feel super sexy. I agree with @wildflower sizing has to be spot on.

4 Likes