Sexy Satin / Silky Lingerie!

Who loves Satin Lingerie???

6 Likes

Would love to get some for OH, but just haven’t found the right one yet that suits her. I can only guess that it must feel amazing to wear, sliding over the skin :drooling_face:

Love satin lingerie!

Love it!! I can’t get enough of it when the OH wears it!!

I love the feel of silky lingerie against my skin, also like to just stroke my fingers over it too…it’s rather therapeutic! But the only drawback to satin lingerie is that it doesn’t have a natural stretch to it so getting the sizing spot on is a must. Nothing worse than feeling like a sausage trying to burst out of it’s skin!

3 Likes

I love rubbing my fingers over it too, feels amazing. I’ve not tried anything satin on so wouldn’t know about sizing, could try it though :wink:

1 Like

Give it a go! :wink:

1 Like

I might just have to do that then! Might have to buy some and post a pic if I do get something :wink:

1 Like

Any Lingerie :yum:… but Satin is up there with the best of it. :+1:

1 Like

Satin/Silk lingerie is very nice, its one of our top materials although we do like Mesh as well. Our favourite has to be Wetlook/PVC/Latex. That drives me crazy. :laughing:

3 Likes

I Iove satin but as @wildflower says, the size has to be spot on otherwise it doesn’t look good to me.
Lace and Wet Look are my favourite lingerie materials though.

2 Likes

Definitely a nice sensation to stroke satin over sensitive areas!

1 Like

I’m a bit of a panty enthusiast; love seeing my OH in a pair of satin panties (more so than any other material! ). The look and feel of them are :drooling_face:

1 Like

A finger or tongue gently stroking the satin! :yum:

1 Like

Never mastered getting the sizing just right, but I do enjoy a good satin shirt, and I was always amazed on social media the effect it had on some people: Underwear or not, satin/ silk, much like leather or latex, just seems to drive some folk absolutely nuts.

1 Like

Your post reminds me of the black satin bedding set we bought years ago. @M32 Lovely and silky but we couldn’t get it or indeed ourselves to stay on the bed! Everything just slithered off apart from the bottom sheet, which was fitted! :joy:

7 Likes

@wildflower same!

We had some amazing pink satin bed sheets but you’d wake up in the night with the pillows and quilt on the floor, everything is just too slippery :rofl:

4 Likes

Our’s have been consigned to the bottom of the drawer! Shame really but the dangers of skidding off the bed whilst having sex were just too great! :joy:

4 Likes

Think I need to purchase some satin bed sheets now by reading all your comments :grinning:

1 Like

Think I’m going to look for some online now lol. I’m getting intrigued on so many things of here! I just have to look into it even more :joy: