Sexy sneezer!

Is anyone in my club? The sexy sneezer club that is.

Let me explain, ever since i was old enough to have fantasies i have found myself sneezing. If i think about sex or foreplay (or anything sex related) i sneeze. I never sneeze during sex or afterwards.

My husband always knows what im thinking about too lol so i have no private thoughts hahaha.

Its just one sneeze, whereas a normal (non sexy) sneezing fit is 3 or 4 sneezes.

Am i the only one or do any of you sneeze when turned on?

(just realised the title of this post makes me sound like i have a sneeze fetish hahaha)

OMG. This happens to me as well. Usually as I am going to sleep and my OH always knows I am fantasizing. I have never heard of anyone else doing this and years of internet searching has come up with nothing. The sneezes are so linked to what I'm thinking that i knew their was a connection.

Shall we start a club?

never heard of this one before lol

There is a lady often sneezes in the office here....No I am not going to ask lol

I don't sneeze but I do get a really itchy nose when I'm turned on!

I have a medical condition in that every time I sneeze I have an orgasm. What am I taking for it?....

Pepper!

Sorry.

Ha well no I don't have this lol but I have photoptarmosis where bright light causes me to sneeze

TTurtle wrote:

Ha well no I don't have this lol but I have photoptarmosis where bright light causes me to sneeze

Didn't know that was an actual condition! I may have a touch of that too. The sun often makes me sneeze.

Cat Lady wrote:

TTurtle wrote:

Didn't know that was an actual condition! I may have a touch of that too. The sun often makes me sneeze.

I always sneeze coz of the sun, maybe thats why im a winter lover?! lol

lol... Your sneeze is your husband's signal for sex. So cool... I have never heard of this before.

Cat Lady wrote:

TTurtle wrote:

Ya huh it certainly is :) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Photic_sneeze_reflex

well at least i know im not alone!

i love the comment about taking pepper for it hahahahaha.

its kind of odd though, i mean i have no private thoughts anymore...if i sneeze once hubby looks at me with eyebrows raised, as if to say "let me help you out there" lol!

I have this while thinking of the wife i call it a brain orgasm.

I was just thinking about this and thought i'd see if it had been discussed before and strangely it has.

Up until lately i thought it was just me. Whenever i'm thinking about anything sex related i also sneeze. At first i though it was coincidence but after a while i started paying attention to see if it happened because i was aroused and it does. Even when i'm aware it's going to happen i can't stop it. It could be one sneeze or it could be a few and all i can do is wait until they stop. After it's over i never sneeze again during or after.

I've never talked about it with anyone because the idea that sexual thoughts bring on sneezing is bizzare.

Ye this happens to me to! Funnily it only happens when im by myself thinking bout sex (enjoying my Lh purchases) im ok when im with my partner :)

Wow, I have the photo-sensitive sneezing, and sometimes my sneezes smell like honey (I thought it was just the sneeze temporarily screwing up my sense of smell, but my OH came in and asked what the sweet smell was...). It doesn't happen often, maybe once every few months. Anyone else have this?

Gonna keep a close eye on my OH's sneezing now, see if there's a pattern!

1 Like

wow I have never heard of this before!!! It sounds cute though haha x

Mrs G is sneezing all the time....sadly its just a cold lol

Yes same as me when I sneeze a sweet honey scent in the air around me

I sneeze after carbs. :baguette_bread::rofl:

1 Like