Sexy Sounds

HI guys, I was just wondering if anyone had any sounds that they find particularly sexy? By this I dont so much mean mood music (though if a certain song does it for you...) or accents, more the sound of an action/thing.

I personally find the sound of a women walking in high heels to be v.sexy, am I alone in this? or do any of you lovely people also have a sexy sound?

Many, many, many people agree with you, as a web search will demonstrate:

http://www.google.com/search?&rls=en&q=heels+clicking+sound+fetish&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shoe_fetishism

There are many sounds I find sexy. :)

Lubyanka wrote:

What may they be if thats ok to ask ?

For me its the wind. We love to sleep with our back door open onto decking, and the sound of the wind though the tree outside is great, a real feeling of nature at its best which your doing nature also :), also the sea works good.

m3nf wrote:

For me its the wind. We love to sleep with our back door open onto decking, and the sound of the wind though the tree outside is great, a real feeling of nature at its best which your doing nature also :), also the sea works good.

Thats a nice one, like the idea of the decking and door- though would be hard for us in a 2nd floor flat! having said that I do like having the windows/curtains open, gives a really nice atmosphere!

i love the sound of rain and of a storm but not sure if i find it sexy or just the thought of being all cosy and safe with the person i love?

Dxx

A slow unzipping sound.

m3nf wrote:

Lubyanka wrote:

What may they be if thats ok to ask ?

Well for a start, the sound of kvetch doing the dishes always gives me a boner. :)

i love the sound of summer rain for some reason, but i cant quite put my finger on why

Certainly - rain, particularly when the weather is really hot (because I prefer the sound outside, or when the windows are open). An added rumble of thunder when I'm in a rainy field is a guaranteed turn on too!

Whipping sounds are quite delicious - pretty sure a good spanking is just as much about the sounds as it is the feeling or visual effect.

One thing I cannot stand though is listening to a heartbeat. No no.

Nexas wrote:

Growling, hissing, sultry voices, rain when you're inside somewhere (like a conservatory or something) and strangely, the sound of my partner's heartbeat!

How funny - should have waited a minute to read that! Ah well, you know what they say; "great minds..."!

mimiaow wrote:

One thing I cannot stand though is listening to a heartbeat. No no.

me neither, probably cause of the problems my family has had with hearts and heart disease

There is a wonderful rainstorm here at the moment, I can hear it beating down on our sky light windows!

I also lovee being close enough to fireworks to be able to "feel" the sound pounding my chest! That's amazing!

I actually do enjoy lying on my fellas chest and listening to his heartbeat and I can't sleep without hearing his breathing.....but then we were long distance for so long I appreciate the little things!

Sexy sounds:

The guy breathing hardr and faster as he gets near orgasm,

Hearing him moan and groan as he enjoys orgasm,

The sound of a zip sliding down and/or a belt unbuckling

And heavy breathing over the phone when having phone sex

Lovely noises

My other half makes this little purring noise. half sigh half groan half gasp (yes three halves - that good!)

It sounds so good when she makes it, drives me crazy.

I also like the sound of skin sliding across expensive sheets (usually cos its the sound of a groping arm or leg sliding over me - always a good thing.) its best if heard first thing in the morning when you're still a little sleepy.

K

The revving of a motorbike engine...

Spanish guitar / guitars in general

I think I only like sexual noises... maybe a nice slapping sound too!

I'm not exactly into shoes clicking or rubber glove snaps or even cow moo's!

I do like how some words sound though!

You like the word slut it is a nice sounding word though!

the sound of a motorbike is cool, but just cos you know that if it was 'tween your legs it would feel like what it is... a 750cc vibrator.

its so very sad that the current climate has garaged my bike until further notice.

oh the very thought... (dreamily - brum brum)

It is one of my fave words! Slut... whooo!

Hehe, big vibe!

Nexas wrote:

mimiaow wrote:

Nexas wrote:

Growling, hissing, sultry voices, rain when you're inside somewhere (like a conservatory or something) and strangely, the sound of my partner's heartbeat!

How funny - should have waited a minute to read that! Ah well, you know what they say; "great minds..."!

LOL Indeed they do ^_^

Oh, I thought of another one that I'm sure A LOT of people will agree with...my name being moaned in the heat of passion!

Oh yes I agree, that is very sexy! Especially seeings how we rarely use each others names day to day so it's nice and naughty!