Sexy thigh high boots

Hey, A long time ago I bought some sexy thigh high boots for my partner at the time on LH. Move several years on, and my partner and LH have both changed. Can anyone recommend places for thigh high boots? They need to be a wide fit on the calve - struggling to find what we’re looking for. It’s only for bedroom use so super slutty is the ask!

No recommendations, just sounds hot.

I agree sounds very hot!

'Banana shoes' do a few. Never actually bought from them so can't vouch for the quality or service but look good.

Don't think we're supposed to post links to other business but Google will show the way...

Got some of mine on line and a pair from a sex superstore. Only thing I can say if you need wide calf fit is to buy a pair that are unisex as they tend to be a larger cut. Hope you get some I love the slutty look they create...🤪

I love love love my thigh-high boots, the confidence I get from wearing them is massive.

As a default I always wear my black leather ones, but I really struggle to get boots that fit around the chunky thighs. What has been a revelation is a pair of PVC stiletto boots which I found from a company selling them on eBay. These are an absolute gift because they lace-up at the back, thereby allowing you to dictate how they fit. I had to buy extra long laces to get them to do up, but they looked so good in black that I've just bought a pair in red as well. Being shiny PVC they do look wonderfully...classy.

I got my black leather thigh high boots from a shop in Camden. I too have larger thighs, so laces to keep them tight are a must. I absolutely adore them, but don't get to wear them out as much as I'd like.

I'm tempted to see if I can get some PVC ones next, again in black.

Try Jenny wren shoes...don't have a lot of choice but some great thigh high ones for thirty odd quid, free delivery

More mainstream, but Duo Boots online have lots of styles and you can choose calf sizes within a cm.

Are they still on here? If so you could look for the brand online to see if they are still manufacturing. https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/discontinued/sexy-lingerie/sexy-shoes-boots/sexy-boots/

I think I remember someone saying Pleaser are good for sizes. You can get them on Amazon.

Back in the day she'd wear them with a mini skirt black stockings and a tight thong..damn I miss those days

A pair of thigh highs is certainly on our list too!

No specific place , but a suggestion if you want boots to wear out and about check out biker shops . I have seen and visited with some very sexy biker women . Have been to events where a gal walked by and all other bikers became quiet and took notice , men and women .

I found mine on Facebook market place, black leather size 8 and like new in box, I paid about £6 for them, label on box said £120, wife loves me wearing them for her. Especially in my black shift dress or pencil skirt and white blouse.

The best option is to google 'heels for men', there are sites that offer heels at reasonable prices and will fit your requirements. Pleaser are good fitting and accurate in sizing. I have a few of that brand