sexy truth or dare

Does anyone have any tips for sexy truth or dare esp sexy dares that wont get us arrested or fired from work

KimG - dare your OH to choose what you should wear to work tomorrow. Thats every item from panties to coat.

Take a naughty photo of yourself at work when you're on a break.

mrs average wrote:

Take a naughty photo of yourself at work when you're on a break.

This is the only naughy dare I can think of take a cleavage/crotch shot

I'm sure I saw somwhere that you can buy a vibrator that you can wear inside you all day that connects to your mobile phone so that when your phone vibrates so does your vibrator.

Keep a buttplug in all day :)

mrs average wrote:

I'm sure I saw somwhere that you can buy a vibrator that you can wear inside you all day that connects to your mobile phone so that when your phone vibrates so does your vibrator.

I could have swore there was one activated by the signal on your mobile, I used to have the mens one, but I know it's not there anymore, thought the womens version was. Look at this sort of thing. Could get matching set and text each other saying "activate" and "deactivate" so even if someone say the message it would be discreet.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22747

MrBumcheeks wrote:

1. Answer the door to the pizza delivery guy wearing something really slutty (almost nude but covered just enough to be legal), with a vibrator running inside if for her, or some kind of uncomfortable penis restraint if for him, and a butt plug or a set of anal power balls inside you.

2. At the supermarket, choose a checkout assistant of the same sex and pay them a compliment about their gorgeous eyes, sexy hair, something similar - see what the reaction is, and if they appear to be pleased then you have to continue to chat them up.

3. Wear the fragrance of the other for an entire 24 hours, i.e. she would wear his aftershave or he would wear her perfume.

4. For the guy, go shopping for lingerie and enlist the help of the shop assistant in choosing something that would suit him.

5. For the girl, visit a supermarket and buy a cucumber, a pack of condoms and some kind of lubricant (these and only these items!) and go through a human-staffed checkout with them.

6. Call some kind of customer service centre and make a detailed enquiry about a product or service, and have an orgasm while you do it, keeping your reaction absolutely unnoticeable of course.

7. Keep some kind of sex toy or bondage restraint on your car dashboard for three days.

8. Wear a remote control vibrator to work and give the controller to a colleague of your choice (only colleagues of a suitable mindset would of course be appropriate!).

9. No clothing (except a pair of handcuffs perhaps?) permitted to be worn while at home for a period of three days.

10. Create yourself a profile with photo (face included) on a gay/lesbian dating website and leave it in situ for a certain length of time, a week perhaps.

11. Drive OH to a suitable location late at night and drop them off wearing only their underwear, and armed only with a camera, and they have to get photos of any three landmarks you specify and meet you back at the same place within the hour. If they don't make it back, they have to walk home!

12. Masturbate to orgasm over a picture of someone you can't stand, find hideous or otherwise would NEVER want to masturbate over.

13. Can't decide? Find a suitable chatroom or other social networking site and ask a random person to choose a number from 1 to 12. And that's your dare!

I'm sure I'll think of more soon :)

That's either the voice of experience or one twisted sod behind that! I approve!

Good work MrBumcheeks, going to have to play a game with the OH and include a few of those. A quick google found these.

Oh and do say how it went if you try any of these or those of MrBumcheeks

a) Go out into a public area scratch your genital area and say out loud "Damn these crabs really itch!"

b) Put a finger up your own / your OH bum and then lick it

c) swap undies for the day

d) answer the door in just your undies and ask the takeaway delivery person if they want a tip or your underwear

e) go through a car wash naked

f) masturbate in the car as your OH / friend drives (they are not allowed to touch)

g) at a hotel go to reception in see through underwear and say you got locked out of your room

h) with oh, see how many numbers you can get in a day, the winner gets a sexual favour

i) kiss / get naked with someone of the same sex

j) go commando and leave your jean zip undone all day

k) for a F in town, see how many cocks you can touch "by accident" as people walk past

l) using fingers/hands make your oh cum under the table at a restaurant

MrBumcheeks wrote:

1. Answer the door to the pizza delivery guy wearing something really slutty (almost nude but covered just enough to be legal), with a vibrator running inside if for her, or some kind of uncomfortable penis restraint if for him, and a butt plug or a set of anal power balls inside you.

2. At the supermarket, choose a checkout assistant of the same sex and pay them a compliment about their gorgeous eyes, sexy hair, something similar - see what the reaction is, and if they appear to be pleased then you have to continue to chat them up.

3. Wear the fragrance of the other for an entire 24 hours, i.e. she would wear his aftershave or he would wear her perfume.

4. For the guy, go shopping for lingerie and enlist the help of the shop assistant in choosing something that would suit him.

5. For the girl, visit a supermarket and buy a cucumber, a pack of condoms and some kind of lubricant (these and only these items!) and go through a human-staffed checkout with them.

6. Call some kind of customer service centre and make a detailed enquiry about a product or service, and have an orgasm while you do it, keeping your reaction absolutely unnoticeable of course.

7. Keep some kind of sex toy or bondage restraint on your car dashboard for three days.

8. Wear a remote control vibrator to work and give the controller to a colleague of your choice (only colleagues of a suitable mindset would of course be appropriate!).

9. No clothing (except a pair of handcuffs perhaps?) permitted to be worn while at home for a period of three days.

10. Create yourself a profile with photo (face included) on a gay/lesbian dating website and leave it in situ for a certain length of time, a week perhaps.

11. Drive OH to a suitable location late at night and drop them off wearing only their underwear, and armed only with a camera, and they have to get photos of any three landmarks you specify and meet you back at the same place within the hour. If they don't make it back, they have to walk home!

12. Masturbate to orgasm over a picture of someone you can't stand, find hideous or otherwise would NEVER want to masturbate over.

13. Can't decide? Find a suitable chatroom or other social networking site and ask a random person to choose a number from 1 to 12. And that's your dare!

Brilliant, simply brilliant!

WildThing wrote:

MrBumcheeks wrote:

Brilliant, simply brilliant!

Not that you've thought about it much or anythig?? lol!!

MrBumcheeks wrote:

genius!

Thinking about it... Gonna have to try one this weekend!

Agreed.... Write 14--20 ...... Such a dirty mind!

Bloody bonkers them dares

I was thinking take your knickers off in work and send me a picture, send me a video of yourself masturbating in work

Dare: Go into a public toilet (in asda or something) where there is a queue and whilst in your stall make moaning and grunting noises. Continue to make "sex noises" and pretend to have a very noisy orgasm over five minutes. Flush and walk out totally unconcerned and strike up a conversation with someone whilst you wash your hands. The faster they run away, the better!