Sexy weekend plans

Work and real life has got in the way of our sex life a bit recently. Our relationship is absolutely fine, just real life getting in the way!

With that in mind, I’ve just purchased This babydoll and with nude hold ups and pink heels, I plan to be dressed in this when he arrives home from work tomorrow :slight_smile:

Please Lovehoney next day delivery, don’t let me down on my plans!!!

What’s your weekend plans?

10 Likes

Sounds like a good weekend will be had by all! Sometimes it just takes one party to make the effort just to remind the other of the connection you share. It’s so easy to lose yourselves in life! Enjoy your weekend :partying_face::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Ps: the whole outfit and execution sounds amazing! I’d also have an alcoholic (or non) waiting for him too!

2 Likes

There”ll be a beer waiting for him, and food prepared too!

3 Likes

Wow @Rhilee

That looks very nice

Hope you both enjoy it

2 Likes

Well he’s in for a treat isn’t he :joy: I hope it all arrives for you on time :crossed_fingers:t2:

we’re both hopefully going to have a threesome tomorrow with my boyfriends friend have a few drinks and have some fun :slightly_smiling_face: I’m the same as you today though I’ve ordered a bodystocking (not from LH) sorry LH :joy: hoping it arrives on time!

2 Likes

We have Friday, Saturday and Sunday free from grandchildren so there will be sex on all 3 mornings.
Sunday is always shaving ,licking and rimming day but Friday and Saturday are unknowns until it happens.

2 Likes

@Rhilee That outfit ensemble you’ve planned sounds incredible. He’s a very lucky man!!!

Hope the delivery goes smoothly. We are planning to have a nice meal out this weekend then see where the evening takes us.

That’s a beautiful babydoll, you will look stunning in that! Your pleasure is guaranteed I think!:wink:

We have the same lingerie, to be honest you might find that it doesn’t stay on long enough to be fully appreciated. That has been my experience.

1 Like

Happy days!! Hope it all goes to plan tomorrow :smiley:

Beer, food and sex - that’s most bases covered right there. Have a great time.

2 Likes

What a lucky chappy he will be. I bet you will look a million dollars wearing that @Rhilee Good luck but I don’t think you will need any luck. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Hope your 3sum goes well just make sure its what you want

Thank you. I have had a few threesomes before I wouldn’t do anything I wasn’t comfortable with

Glad to hear that as people do things just to please their partner keep safe

1 Like

Believe me I’m quite a stubborn person in that sense I won’t do things I don’t want to do. I having occasional threesomes :slightly_smiling_face: I won’t be doing the DP I said I might do. My boyfriend would never force me to do anything he knows my limits and i know his.

2 Likes

You ok

I’m getting my hot tub hooked up tomorrow and my deck framing completed so I can once again have an outdoor space to live. It is supposed to be 31 degrees Celsius here in Canada where I live so there will be a few beer consumed!

Likely no sex since it happens every 3-4 weeks and we had sex last night so I will be in a drought for the next while…lol

1 Like

So jealous :slightly_frowning_face::joy: I’d love a hot tub :heart_eyes: don’t think there’s room in our flat for one :joy: we were thinking of going to Toronto in the next year or two. Canada looks beautiful you’re lucky you live there :slightly_smiling_face::joy:

It’s my birthday weekend so looking forward to see what the wife has planned

1 Like