Sexy Wigs anyone wear them?

I really love seeing wigs on women diffent colours or just different styles,I think i could get into wearing them myself and bring it into my scent fetish play time,But a question do they stay on you easy or can they move around? And do you find bits of hair everywhere?

I know its different as it was just a cheapy one but my child had a wig one time and that was like a cat moulting it was everywhere.

Do you mean like a merkin?

I got sent this one a while back to test and it was great

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29589

I was impressed at how well it stayed on to be honest. It can also be a lot of fun, so definitely worth a try x

OMyGod No i never even heard of them but now that seems like it would fit very well into my scent fetish,I am talking about head wigs in this thread though.

Sum Sub wrote:

Do you mean like a merkin?

Haha, I immediately though head wigs, then saw this and I was a bit worried my post was all wrong, lol x

I do belive i had read your review before LadyS,Nice write up.

So no moulting then? And it looks good on you.![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

I've used wigs a few times before, and had mixed feelings about them, but I did buy nasty cheap ones, so the ones from here are probably loads better.

One thing to bear in mind with them though is that if you're using them for sexy playtime, it's very easy to get over-hot, especially if you have long hair to begin with, because you have your natural hair, then a wig-cap, then the wig. I found that it made me sweltering hot to the point where I couldn't really do anything sexy!

I haven't ever had problems with wigs moulting though, and they do stay in place pretty well in general, but it can be hard to get them to sit right in the beginning.

Good luck with it if you decide to buy one :)

Aw thanks, yeah I don't really need it now, because I dyed my real hair pink, lol. Might get my lady friend to wear it one day though and see what it's like from the otherside so to speak :)

Nope no moulting, it's a really lovely item, I was thoroughly impressed.

x

Thanks for your info Skitty its something thats been nagging in my head for a bit,I really like the idea of try to get it involved in my scent fetish this will really get me excited and playful.

I find wigs and hairpieces really exciting too, the more garish the better: the Madame Pompadour look especially. A Goth ex of mine with fine red hair used to wear a huge jet-black Siouxsie Sioux wig sometimes, at the old Batcave club. I didn't want her to take it off!

A couple of friends of mine are really into cross-dressing - more like female impersonation really; they even go out in all their finery - and I've tried on some of their wigs. I really enjoyed having a long red Florence Welch-style mane falling over my shoulders. Partly childish delight in dressing up, partly the sexual thrill of pretending to be a woman. Also I haven't had hair that long since...well put it this way, Gary Glitter was still in the charts.

Obviously if you wear a wig for sex and get very physical there's a good chance it'll slip or get knocked sideways. There are various ways of attaching them to minimise that happening, though. The real problem is that they can be very hot to wear for long periods. And a good quality wig shouldn't moult like an old Afghan coat, but you need to store it properly.

LadyS belongs to the Pink ladys gang lol Sounds like you have nice choice in hair colour.

Sensuous58 thank you for your time in writing about your experience its now got to be someting i have to try.

Thanks teacake. Hope you'll let us know how you get on!

I will when i decide to get it then ill update this.

teacake wrote:

LadyS belongs to the Pink ladys gang lol Sounds like you have nice choice in hair colour.

Well I'm had a 'uh-oh just turned 30' crisis, so I'm rebelling i think ;)

x

we have thought about trying one also as part of x dressing

In my younger days i went through a phase of dying my hair black jet black,Also blonde sometimes it was all blonde other times the front part of my hair was blonde the rest was untouched.

teacake wrote:

I'm going purple as we speak it will gradually fade to a lovely lilac Yes that's my hair colour for the next few months.

kittencub wrote:

teacake wrote:

I'm going purple as we speak it will gradually fade to a lovely lilac Yes that's my hair colour for the next few months.

Sounds nice :) Mine was meant to be purple, it starts out kinda purple, then fades to pink as I wash it. I like it though, pink is a good look for me I think, much better than brunette ever was x

I own a few real hair ones which i use when x dressing, been looking recently for a red one.