Shall i surprise the OH tonight?

I've been staying at my OH's place this week, and i've brought along my bodystocking, very similar to this one https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36082 :)
(he's unaware i've got it with me) i haven't worn it for a very long time. So i was thinking of putting it on along with some heels for when he gets home from work tonight.

However when he gets home i'll be finishing up cooking a roast, so i'm not sure if theres any point in putting it on then, because we'll just sit down and eat, and be too full for sex afterwards.

I do want to surprise him like this at some point, just not sure he'll be up to it when he gets in from work. sounds great in my head but realistically just doesn't seem to work out, unless i'm just overthinking everything.

i really am in two minds on whether to do it or not. Any ideas, tips, opinions would be apreciated :)

I totally get what you mean about being too full. I honestly would love to come home to my wife dressed up but to be honest it's just a busy time of the day with cooking and eating and chilling out. If i came home to her like that it would be a quickie and thrn back to reality. The way we work it is to tease each other and then once the day has wound down she will have a batj first and then i will go in after. Whilst i am bathing she will get herself ready to surprise me... makes for a longer play.

CA if I came home and your wearing that body stocking , dinner would wait. Dessert first.
If I’m home first and place her sexy items on the bed, dinner/ meal waits. Sometimes we get court in the rat trap. Personal time is important, when ever it is. Hope all god well later and relax until then. X

I think its a really nice idea, but beware that if he isnt in the mood it could be a buzz kill for you. So it mostly depends how you would handle it if you got dressed up and he said he wasnt up to it. If you think youll be fine with it - go for it. If you think you might be upset then maybe leave it.

I'm sure he'll appreciate the effort whatever happens

Why don't you delay the time you tea wil be ready so you got time to be in the stocking for when he gets home and you got time to have a session before tea is ready so it solves the problem of being to full afterwards.

Thanks all for your input, after thinking about it i'm going to do it tomorrow instead. Less pressure to cook dinner and we have more time friday eve as we don't have work on saturday so we can stay up later. It'll be a great way to end a work week i think :)

I'm excited and nervous. i'm a big girl so a lot of insecurities and rather shy. But i want to relax, feel sexy and add some fun and excitement to our love life.

C.A good luck for tomorrow. Don't be insecure about your looks... your OH is already with you so he must appreciate your looks already. Have yourself a pamper session before hand so you feel extra special.

Maybe this could go on during dessert, have a bath or shower before he gets home, pop to the loo and ta daaa!

I think the majority of people have had this idea and as you said it sounds great in your head but sometimes surprises dont always go to plan! If your partners had a bad day or just comes home hungry ha - i know my missus needs her tea to keep her enegery up ! (Hangry)

I would say from experience definetly wait to do this when your making a light meal... after a roast dinner all you want to do is recover from the massive meal you have just devoured.

I was thinking you could cook something together, you could already be in the kitchen wearing your body stocking and you could leave him a note for when he gets in, telling him he needs to get out of his work clothes shower and get into something of your choosing, maybe just a chefs apron?! and meet you in the kitchen... and then make pizza from stratch something where you can have a bit of fun - the bonus is you dont need to feel insecure (which you shouldnt anyway - no doubt your man thinks your smoken!) because your both wearing something a bit revealing and then just go with the flow.

Another option could be to set up your table and chairs/ dinning area as your very own reaturant, sit across from each other, candle light, music etc... but in this restaurant the dresscode is sexy (whatever you decide) ! You could send him a text or an email eariler in the week or that day, informing him of his reservation at (insert your resturant name - ermm ‘Bondage Bistro’, or the type of food ‘Tap-ass’ 🤦‍♂️ ha) give him a time and the dresscode, you could tell him he needs to sort the clothes out himself or you have prepared something for him to wear- might be a suit or just a tie ha whatever turns you on. The anticipation will get him interested and mean no matter how his day goes he will be looking forward to the evening with you.

Just my thoughts, hope it goes well or has gone well already!

I love those ideas idea HandT! Something to think about doing in the future, I would love to do more fun things like that.

In the end i decided we would celebrate valentines early as we won't get to spend any proper alone time together on the day. So yesterday i wore / hid the bodystocking under a nice wrap dress and heels, lit a candle and set some mood lighting for when he got home. Cooked a nice steak meal for us.

sat down to eat and his brother calls asking if he could come over for an hour as he was meeting up with a mate in an hour near us, so we ate while his brother was there, so no sexy mood then lol.

A while later after his brother had left, food settled and after goofy dancing to music things got a little more heated and it was clear he up for sex that night. So as he sat on the sofa i stood before him and untied my dress revealing the bodystocking underneath. needless to say he was rather pleased.
We ended up having sex twice yesterday evening which is something we never do!

Brilliant! Your overall idea didnt quite play out but sex twice is always a winner, so you can be confident he loves you in that bodystocking ! Glad you like those ideas, let us know if you ever try any off them out.