"Sharing" my wife's milk

After my wife had our fisrt baby, and we had started having sex again, she likes me to suck her nipples, great, but she is breastfeeding our baby so naturally milk comes out when I do so.

Was it wrong for me to really like it and to actively drink my wifes milk(dont worry baby got plenty)? she did ask if it came out(milk) which I said yes but I never said how much I liked it or how much I drank. No wonder babies like breast milk, has any other guys drank their partners milk and did you enjoy it?

It's totally normal! Lots of men like breast milk, it's biological!

If you two are comfortable with it, why should it be a problem, you are not hurting anyone, maybe it could be the equivlant of taking candy from a baby though?

Ye this has cropped up in the forum before and it's quite common.
We don't have children yet but this has come up in conversation (we talk about all sorts lol) and my partner loves the thought of it, I think because it's so intimate. Doesn't bother me at all.

We have a 4-pinter in the fridge and the whole family use it, sometimes semi, sometimes skimmed

;)

Don't worry it's very common. Infact some men have even been know to buy breast milk online because is such a turn on for them.

My partner didn't enjoy it that much big he was known to have a mouthful every so often xo

BV *husband! Are you forgetting already?! Haha! I used to always end up saying boyband instead of husband/boyfriend!! Two years on and I'm just getting the hang of it :)

Well i thoroughly enjoyed reading this thread, made me slightly excited lol.. Yes its normal, and I am rather jealous! Kinky but natural lol x

Its something we have spoke about with alot of our friends becoming parents lately, id love to try it and she is happy too, weird thing to be looking forward too but i cant wait lol

You don't need to worry about depriving the baby- breast milk supply keeps up with demand, pretty much. Your wife will keep producing milk for as long as and to the amount, required of her.
Its how some mothers feed their children into toddlerhood and older: her milk won't dry up until it's no longer being used and she lets it.

As others have said, supply generally follows demand. If we're lucky enough to have children in the future, I'll be engaging in play and fun with my milky boobs! :)

From known advice, the only thing is that you shouldn't drink it in the first few weeks/month... just becuse that is when it has the highest nutrition and benifits to young babies. But I've heard men liking it befor. What ever floats your boat :)

nothing wrong with liking breast milk if your wife is lactating she can either pump out the excess freeze it to use once she dries up or let you enjoy it either way baby wont be left starving

To be honest, I've even considered inducing lactation myself... but havent tried it yet.

Nymphet.... just bare in mind if you do... can be very uncomfortable, especially if you are not releasing in full (ie breast feeding)

I've read a lot of accounts on induced lactation - there's a group on fetlife dedicated to it. TBH I doubt I ever will because it takes a lot of breast massage and is easier to achieve with supplements which I don't want to do.

This was a big part of me and MRS activities when she was breastfeeding (all 4 of our children, for about 18 mos per child, so lot of expereince on this one). It also helps that she produced a very large and rich volume of milk.

We both loved it!

Also, I know some woman say they lose sensitivity due to breastfeeding but we found the opposite to be true for her, thankfully ;)

Have fun!

On this subject, I orgasmed once whilst breast feeding, and the milk actually shot from my breats, hitting my husband in the eye.