Sharing toys

Do you ever share or borrow toys with friends or family? If so what?

1 Like

I can honestly say no… never and would never consider it

Sex toys are very personal…

3 Likes

Absolutely not, partners yes, but that is where sharing starts and ends.

1 Like

For me personally, no I wouldn’t share any of mine.
There my toys, so get your own.

On a serious note, toys are a personal thing. I wouldn’t feel comfortable sharing them.

3 Likes

I share them in the context of a sex session I’m involved with, but I’d never lend them to anyone.

3 Likes

I took a flogger from a friend, but only because she only used it as a prop for photos and I cleaned it really well.

I could maybe use external toys but it really depends on the toy and how well I can clean it. I couldn’t use internal toys that have been pre owned, definitely not for me.

I’ve given some toys to friends who didn’t mind that they had been used.

2 Likes

Blindfolds, cuffs, whips etc, sure.

Anything else.
HECK NO!! :joy:

1 Like

Me, husband and girlfriend share toys. We obviously clean afterwards.
I do have friends I would let borrow a toy if they wanted to try something I have.
But I’m generally rather open about sex with those friends who are alike.

3 Likes

When you really think about you are sharing a cock or pussy with everyone that has had it before you.

With friends and family? Is this a troll post?

I share mine. They’re washed before and after use and always use a condom on them

Absolutely not only with a partner.

I think from a hygiene perspective you really shouldn’t share sex toys! But there’s no harm showing sex toys to other people and encouraging them to buy their own :joy:

1 Like

No. Swinging partners/ friends have used mine. And I gave my sister a dildo when we still lived at home.

Somehow i cant imagine sitting in pub chatting to my mates ,saying, " has anyone got a vibrating cockring i could borrow" .

No i wouldn’t lend or borrow anything in personal toy category.

1 Like

Hahaha now why did i automatically envision someone asking their mum if they could borrow dads ‘power tools’ :rofl:

2 Likes

Nope, non, nooooo.

Are you starting up a toy library :joy:

How did you get onto the subject of dildos?

She didn’t have any toys and wanted one. She was asking me for advice on what to get and how.

1 Like

Was it just one toy you showed her or multiple?