Sharing your girlfriend

A chat that comes up between me and my partner regularly when we're drunk is letting her be taken by someone else or letting someone join us ! Does anybody have first hand experience of this or know anyone involved

Just don't is my advice. All sorts of feelings could be at play ,which could ruin any relationship that you have.Just keep it as an Un acted fantasy.

If you really want to do this properly and safely ,then join a swingers club .

Welcome to the forums

If the conversation keeps coming up when sober then it is worth consideration to see how you both really feel

If it remains a 'drunk' conversation then keep it to just that.

You will often be more free speaking when you've had a drink, so its possible you're both thinking similar things, I would suggest talking about it when not tipsy and see, though I see things ending badly overall .

Be careful as this can end in disaster.

You getting jealous, your OH getting feelings for the other guy, or wanting threesomes more and more while you take less and less of an active role actually in them.

If the third person is a woman, all the above will apply to your OH too.

If you openly discuss and decide to go for it, set the rules and stick to them.

I wouldn't. It too is a fantasy for me and my OH, with the other person being a woman. But I get far too jealous too easily and this would well and truly finish our relationship.

If you want to do it safely, try fabswingers. I hate to be a mood killer, but this is what me and my OH talked about. What if they had a STI that was then passed on to us? What if I preferred a girls touch to his? What if he enjoyed her more than me? There are a million questions to be asked and it really isn't something to just go into lightly. Is your relationship really worth it? Do you really want to share your girlfriend, and let another man have what you only have for yourself?

Be very careful. Some things are best left to a fantasy!

I have a fantasy me and my OH having a threesome with a guy, kinda sharing him. It's nice in my head but I'm not sure how it will pan out in reality. I think we'd struggle to find someone we clicked with easily.

I'm very happy having her all to myself at the moment.

I wouldn't recommend it... Just saying.

Have had experience of this. My wife was able to take a lover/boyfriend, also my friend, for a few months and sexually it was excellent. I can only describe the sensation of being with your wife after she has been with another is delicious. They did become a little romantically involved rather than just physical and this altered the relationship a bit making it more compicated and less erotic. They ended the affair and we are all still friends, she still speaks to him but I am glad that she had the experience.It is something that I can look back on with pride in her and fantasize about on my own. You must be 100% sure that you can do this and you have a rock solid relationship. The fantasy is probably better for most couples. You must have the correct partner for you both and realise that she will also be in a bit in love with him too. I feel comfortable enough in my marriage that should we all meet up again we could if we wanted take up from where we left off knowing it was to be kept strictly sexual and friendship but not romantic and emotional. Be sure your relationship is strong before proceeding further, otherwise enjoy your fantasy.

Eventually emotions get in the way and I wouldn't do it. Nice fantasy but that's all. It's just not worth it but each to their own. 😊

if you are not drunk and 100 free and it comes up then talk about it but if only comes up when you are drunk then dont do it. I would say talk to here about it when you are not drunk.