Sharp pain in vagina

Hey I have googled this before but I'm still unsure on what it is and what to do.. but basically every now and again for a couple of days or so I get this sharp pain in my vagina lips. It literally feels like theres a piece of glass in there and it hurts so much.. it sometimes hurts without even touching the lips just penetration.

Help?

I've just found out I have sciatica which is a trapped nerve in the spine, and it can cause this. It could be period pain, bruising, or a spot about to appear or more. It's best to get vulva and vagina pain checked-out if it continues.

Sounds similar to a little nerve in there being troublesome. I sometimes have this, and it makes me grab myself down there! Is it like a little ping? It doesn't soumd to me like it's anything major, but I would certainly have a word with your doc. If anything, it would put your mind at rest, I can see it's worrying you ;(

Hello,

I had this when I bruised myself and I had this for few days. It went away after several days.

I would see a doctor, if it continues already for several days and it does not seem to be going away. I am sure it would not be anything, but talking to doctor could put your mind at ease.

Lady Ness wrote:

I've just found out I have sciatica which is a trapped nerve in the spine, and it can cause this. It could be period pain, bruising, or a spot about to appear or more. It's best to get vulva and vagina pain checked-out if it continues.

+1ing this x

Sounds dreadful hope you get sorted soon x

hope you get it sorted soon...