Shaved cock and balls, left alone or neay trimmed.

Hi all.

I'm not the biggest or smallest in size.

7" and about 5.5 or so girth, but I love the look of my trimmed areas :)

What does everyone else think about looking after your love spots :) x

I like to with the shaven look, depends how turned on I am when I trim down there. The turned on the more drastic the trim.

Either way, cant stand the thought of being untrimmed or unshaven down there.

I like to go with the shaven look, depends how turned on I am when I trim down there. The more turned on the more drastic the trim.

Either way, cant stand the thought of being untrimmed or unshaven down there.

Totally shaved, all the way round.

Lots of threads on this topic already if you want to find more opinions. I like my man trimmed.

Yep me too. I like me and my partner to be trimmed. It's great for oral, love giving attention to trimmed ;)

My OH likes himself au natural but I prefer trimmed, would love him to take it all off for us both to experience it tbh but don't think he ever will, he does trim though to keep me quiet 😉

Umm the best way I can describe my "hair style" is a male Brazilian. Shaved shaft, sack and bikini line. Leaving the front trimmed to grade 5, I'm lightly hairy so personally I think I look silly having it all shaved off. Lol so vane of me!

Oh yeah shaved or at lest trimmed is so much nicer for oral. If you don't want a mouth of hair it's possible she doesn't either.

All off is tidy if a little cool in the winter@

I prefer a man to be fully shaved or at least neatly trimmed. My OH likes me to be natural which I'm happy to let grow in between my 6 weekly waxing x

Brilliant, you all sound lovely :)

I've just had a shave on my beauty spots and yeah it feels absolutely fantastic and horny, hope my partner appreciates it.

Love it.

X

I tend to wear man thongs when being with a partner so I tend to leave abit of pubic hair above my cock but low enough to look like I have shaved above it if that makes sense. My balls and the rest are shaven the worst thing to see is a girl pulling a pube out her mouth yuk!

Both my OH and I are totally bare - as we both really enjoy lots of heavy mouth action on our respective places. But waxing is incredibly painful...

He shaves, I wax. I would recommend getting it done professionally in a salon, they get the job done quickly and the pain won't last forever.

Sorry to hijack this thread but I would ideally like my man waxed (obviously it's his decision). Is it better to shave the balls as I could imagine they'll rip off???

I neatly trim but shave my balls cant stand hairy balls lol

I've shaved all mine like forever, must be over 15 years when I think about it. I love the look of a landing strip but anytime I try to grow it out I just don't like the hair down there. It's just part of my routine to shave every few days. My husband originally had a big man bush when we first got together, no trimming, shaving or anything! It took him a few years to get into trimming it down and I suggested he might like it shave it all which he eventually did. That was about 10 years ago and he has shaved fully since then. He is a decent size downstairs and I love the look, I would be unhappy if he grew the pubes back!

Clean shaven cock & balls with a trimmed down pubic area. Honestly I'm so hairy almost everywhere else down there it'd probably look weird and comical if I ever took it all off.

For my OH, it depends on his mood and wether he can be bothered lol Mostly he's au naturel, but he has been shaven in our time together

My fiance is hairy all over so it would look really stupid if he shaved that area. As long as it's neatly trimmed I don't mind. Nothing worse than long pubes.

I must admit I went from someone who didn't shave to someone who shaved and I love it shaved bit tmi but when it's saved atleast when sucking him off you don't get any loose pubes in your mouth and it's so hygienic and looks really nice :) id say shave all the way :) with my ex he never shaved and tbh it put me off going down on him cause the loose pubes and with my new partner where he shaves I admit I love it when he pulls out and puts it back in my mouth to taste myself I couldn't do that with my ex cause all my juices where in his pubes and was just a turn off.. But end of the day it's how you feel comfortable :)