Shaven or Hairy Vulva

Smoothly lasered is my preference. Thankfully my wife prefers it too, we have both had full hollywood laser down below.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum dude!
I wouldn’t know but science has proven our pubic hair releases a hormonal scent that actually arouses the opposite sex, so guessing some hair is good to have :nerd_face:

4 Likes

Every time I shave my face, the boys get taken down as well…so that is at least 10-15 times per month as I got rid of the moustache and keep my face clean shaven.

Mrs. Val knows I like her pussy clean and soft. I don’t mind a little pattern or patch above the clit, but she takes it all off. At first she was disturbed at the sight of it as she thought she looked like a bald little girl, but now I think she actually likes it and does it for herself and not just me.

I’m with you on that the scent with pubic hair is so appealing and such a big turn on .

4 Likes

Do prefer buffed , but can get irritated shaving.( wife not keen on waxing.)
I find nasal hair trimmers ideal for skimming over the vulval surface
Gets it really smooth without the razor rash, which can make it extremely tender . Last thing id want is my wife to have a raw feeling vulva!!!

3 Likes

Shaven only leaving a little tuft just above my pubic bone. edited by mod

6 Likes

I’m with you there @AJSTAR & @hampo1000

I love a bloke to be naturally hairy…just love a hairy man…the scent is arousing and intoxicating I can’t get enough of it… armpits… scrote… pubic bone… chest… Love face stubble… hairy arms… hairy legs & back too.

Mmmmmmm

Myself I am smooth…and it’s up to the bloke however he wants to be…it’s not a deal breaker…just a preference.

:crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:

5 Likes

Smooth shaven vulva all the way…yummylicous :tongue:

2 Likes

Smooth and shaven :yum:

Mrs keeps a little strip but is otherwise bare and I love it. Licking her is one of my favourite sex activities and having her smooth is delicious.

3 Likes

@CurvyJilly i totally agree, i just love his hair wherever it may be :heart:

2 Likes

It’s supposed to tap into our primal instinct like when animals can tell when another is in season from the smell of hormonal release :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Yes defo awakens a multitude of senses!

1 Like

I can smell his pheromones as soon as I walk into his house…just want to rip his clothes off and fill my lungs of him…sooooo arousing!!!

:crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:

4 Likes

I like both - love the way my OH looks when shes got hairy…but also love it shaved with nothing to hide!..

1 Like

I have the best of both worlds. Hairy and trim in the autumn and winter and smooth and bald in the spring and summer. We both do this and love the changing scenery.

1 Like

Sounds like your a man sniffer addict :joy:

1 Like

I prefer if there is some hair. The OH has a strip/patch these days but used to shave it all.

1 Like

I much prefer hairless down there , at least trimmed short . Guess it comes from the late 70s , early 80s where it was hair everywhere . I hated needing to go to the barber on Monday mornings to get a trim on all the pubic hair caught in my teeth . Ever get a curly pubic hair caught in your throat ? Quite romantic as you hack and cough like a cat coughing up a hair ball .

1 Like

Or sneezing after getting your nose tickled during oral! :rofl:

3 Likes