Shaven or Hairy Vulva

My go to area is a Hairy vulva what are your views on this . It would be interesting from both sex’s views .

1 Like

@hampo1000 hello welcome to the forum :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

My personal preference is shaved or very neatly trimmed !

3 Likes

At 1st I too thought I preferred a shaved vulva but as I’ve grown older I do prefer a hairy sexy vulva .

I think a nicely manicured one with some hair does it for me. However if shaven would not be disappointed. Both very nice

1 Like

I like a bit of hair as i luv pubes.

1 Like

I’ve had both and to be honest I’ve no real preference for oral but it’s nice to run your fingers over when venturing into her knickers!

3 Likes

I like trimmed but its hard to maintain, my partner likes me hairy. That means I don’t need to shave or attempt to trim. Win win.

7 Likes

On others I don’t mind but on myself, I need to be shaved. Pubes are just too itchy and uncomfortable for me to have personally and they make me feel insecure and unsexy. I usually shave maybe once or twice per week.

7 Likes

I just keep mine trimmed, hubby couldn’t careless if I have hair or not.

5 Likes

Waxed for meee but not fussy :joy:

I shave her once a week. She prefers it that way. She also prefers me shaved including my armpits and she likes my chest hair trimmed very short (No. 1 on the clippers).

4 Likes

Not fussed either way I love the feel of a freshly shaven fanny on my face especially when I’m freshly shaved too. The OH prefers to be clean shaven as doesn’t like the feeling of having a bush! I do quite enjoy running my fingers through it though :thinking: so deffo in the fence on this one :joy:

1 Like

Genuinely not bothered either way . They all look amazing

2 Likes

Love shaved/trimmed! But also love natural bush.

3 Likes

She used to always be shaved but has gone natural but doesn’t grow much. I’ve no preference just go with the flow

2 Likes

I prefer to be shaved but i love my guys hairy cock

4 Likes

I personally prefer shaven but not opposed to a neat bit of growth.
For myself, I love to be completely shaven - but my wife prefers a bit of growth on top.

4 Likes

A bit of hair for me. I’d prefer shaven below with a bit hair on the pubic bone (like a triangle shape) but my skin is too sensitive to shave / wax so I’ve had to make do with a short trim with scissors which my OH helps out with! On another woman it wouldn’t bother me (hypothetically since I’m married!), whatever she felt comfortable with. I wouldn’t want someone of any gender to feel pressured to shave or not for another person’s preference, it’s their hair so their choice.

I like my OH with a bit of hair too, it’s neatly trimmed at the moment although I also like the natural look and wouldn’t mind if he wanted to shave but I don’t think he’d want to. I always say he should do whatever he prefers.

5 Likes

My personal preference is shaven but hairy is nice occasionally.:hot_face:

1 Like

I prefer mine shaved. I would have it totally smooth permanently if I could!

2 Likes