Shaving legs for guys

Do any other guys like to shave their legs, obviously lots of guys might shave their junk and their butt, maybe their chest as well, but I’ve been shaving my legs too recently and the missus really likes it and so do I so I’m not stopping anytime soon but I’m wondering if many other of you guys do the same?

3 Likes

I always wanted to , but have not in many years . When I was a body builder decades ago it was common practice along with bicycle racers . People often ask if I shave my legs because my calves are hair free . I still have big calves and wear somewhat snug jeans that evidently wear the hair off . I do shave my upper legs , at least to where my lace stockings come up to . I do trim my leg hair , it looks better and the sun can get to my skin better .

1 Like

My husband shaves every so often but about twice a year does wax to chest back legs arms and around penis and then shaved the delicate areas

1 Like

Nopes never touched my legs but I do manscape my arms

1 Like

As i am a stocking wearer i shave my legs regularly.Feels so much nicer.

2 Likes

Not do so for a good while . But I have done it several times … even if they don’t cross dress every guy should experience fresh shaved legs and fresh bed sheets at least once :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

I do think it would be a mad feeling… maybe in winter for a laugh I’ll try

1 Like

I may of been one of the lucky ones. When I was much younger I played a lot of rugby and also did Karate. I was advised to shave my legs as it was much easier to stitch wounds should they arise which they quite often did. I did shave them a few times and the hair just stopped growing back and to this day I still have hair free legs. This has been a shock to me as I know shaving can encourage growth and it does with everywhere else apart from my legs.

1 Like