Shaving legs

yep i'm glad i'm a bloke andthat's one place i don't have to shave

i shave all my legs every 2 days so love them smooth for my stockings xx

I never shave above the knee either as I very fine fair hairs on my thighs. Have shaved them in the past but I dont bother anymore.

I just go slightly above the knee. I dont get any hairs (super fine) on my upper legs at all and i also dont get hairs on the back of my legs however i do shave the back anyways.

Tips for shaving... (wee steve and any other men)

Exfoliate the area first - you can make up ur own scrub using coarse sea salt mixed with some oil and soap of some description or you can buy a scrub from a store.

Alot of people use shaving foam however when in the shower with the water stilll running it can disappear lol

So instead hair condition is a fantastic alternative, it also protects the sensitive areas from any little cuts etc

Make sure you have fresh sharp razor as to reduce the chances of cuts and also skin irritation.

Wash the area again to get rid of hair condition and then moisturize (when out of shower of course) x

I only occasionally shave my legs - my hairs are fine, very spsrse and fair. I can't see any hairs above the knee, so i never shave there.

ghostgirl

I also wax the odd few hairs off my toes :)

xGGx

I'm glad i'm not the only one who does their toes! i shave mine though.

linda2008 wrote:

Thats why i want to shave my legs, ive been told it makes stockings much more comfy :)

WeeSteve wrote:

linda2008 wrote:

Thats why i want to shave my legs, ive been told it makes stockings much more comfy :)

also if your wearing holdups they will stay put.

Whole legs once every two weeks because they are lighter in colour but also seem to grow back slower and are finer so don't feel as stubbly. Below the knee every 2-3 days usually but I have occasionally stretched it to once in a week when lifes been really busy but I hate the way they feel if I do.

I hate shaving my legs its such a chore! I shave once every three days because I hate having anything other than smooth skin and in my job i don't think hair legs would go down well haha.

I shave everywhere including my arms and my thighs, I thought everyone shaved thier thighs too haha.

i too thought everyone shaved their thighs

oh well you live n learn

i never get my legs out (always have tights on) and so im very lazy and shave my legs in 2 seconds haha

i feel for hairs below my knee and then just quickly run the razor above my knee. cant even see any hairs there though :s

I am fair so I don't have very much hair above the knee, but I do shave just over my knee.

Does anyone shave their arms?

I don't as they are very sparse and fair but I do have friend who shaves her arms everyday despite them being fair!

oh i doooo, my boyfriend laughs at me. i dont even know why i do it, i just feel neater and more clean haha. my hair isnt even dark really

No dont shave my arms - those hairs come in handy in the winter to trap heat lol

Rarely shave above the knee, it's very fair!

I do my arms too - so glad I'm not the only one lol

I do the whole leg every day or every other day, but that's because of how it feels, not how it looks!

Haha actually I shave only just pass my knees since I don't really have a lot of hair to start with.. and they are quite fine above the knee so I usually just leave it. No more regular shaving for me after starting my laser treatments though!

I only shave to the knee every 2-3 days. In summer I may shave my thighs every week but my hair is fair and fine so it's only noticable to me!