Shaving legs

this conversation came up at work the other day, i carn't believe the amount of women at work don't shave above the knees! I shave all the way up my legs once a week and i was just wondering how far up people on here shave there legs?

Im really fair so I don't have any hairs above the knee, I still kinda run the razor over that area though cos I am a little paranoid, I have to get rid of all my hair lols

Depends what im doing/what im wearing if it goes to jut above the knee only do over the knee but if its short(which it usually is) I shave all the way up and beond lol

nope just above the knee. my hairs are light so they dont show.

can get away with shaving the legs about once a fortnight in all honesty!

I shave the whole lot but have very dark hair so I need to

summer - whole way up

winter - get lazy & depends on what I am wearing or if I plan on jumping the OH

but I also shave my arms - hate being hairy even though they are pale coloured, having pale skin they stand out.

I also wax the odd few hairs off my toes :)

xGGx

ive never shaved my legs before, but have just been informed this it makes stockings a lot sexier. any advice for a noobie?

guitly as charged! to the knee it is unless its a special ocassion or I am wearing a stupidly short skirt without tights.

WeeSteve wrote:

ive never shaved my legs before, but have just been informed this it makes stockings a lot sexier. any advice for a noobie?

use a sharp blade, as clogged ones can scratch, and pleanty of shaving foam/ shower gel. i also find moisturising good afterwards as it makes the skin softer :)

ive got a male grooming kit, might see if one of the heads for the electro razer is short enough

I'm a blondie so my hairs aren't really visible. I shave to just above the knee, occassionally a bit more if I'm going to be wearing a bikini

WeeSteve wrote:

As well as what Hazy recommended, if you're prone to ingrown hairs (or you're maybe a bit worried about them), exfoliating with a pumice stone or somesuch before you shave can help somewhat. :)

Candied Citrus wrote:

WeeSteve wrote:

As well as what Hazy recommended, if you're prone to ingrown hairs (or you're maybe a bit worried about them), exfoliating with a pumice stone or somesuch before you shave can help somewhat. :)

or an exfoliating glove, bought mine cheap in Wilkinsons and it doesnt leave bits to damage the razor.

xGGx

mrs g has so little and fine hair she doesnt need to, its strong hair that pokes through Levis lol

ha ha still around mate if your chatting?

na...off to bed I have a "rendezvous galant" demain matain

I sometimes do it, sometimes not. I have reddish hair, but only on my head and pubic hair, the rest of my body hair is blonde, so its rather invisible.

as a guy i shave all the way up at least twice a week and it has to be a new razor every time.

i shave all the way up every other day, cant stand the feel of stubble and yes it has to be a new razor every time x

How can you have new razor every time? Although guess in the UK they are not that expensive. In here, they can cost few hundred CZK (usually round 300) for 4 and I cannot afford to pay that, if they only were used once. And I dont like the one use one, I prefer movable head, finding it much easier to shave

I do to the knees more often than all the way. I'm more inclined to do it all the way in the summer, just in case I want to wear shorts. I never wear skirts or dresses so it's not a huge problem.