Shaving pubes

I used to shave with both electric and a normal razor, I have also used creams aswell, I even went through a stage when I was epilating (not so much fun), but now I get waxed once a month and that does it for me.

One bit of advice for anyone wet shaving or wanting a waxing, just make sure that your hair is short!

OH does mine after I do hers inc` turning her over onto all fours and "fine tuning" the stray pubes I miss when she`s lied down, plus its a bit of anal/bum cheek fun thrown in lol .

Share and share alike, just use a decent quality gel, new blades on an expensive multi blade razor and relax lol,

Like a lot of sex related stuff it`s about trust and intimacy of a very high order. Holding a woman`s vaginal lips in ones fingers, very gently shaving around all the little nooks and crannies can, in addition to being very up close and very personal be a huge turn-on..

I shave using a wet razor; have tried an electric but it's not as good. Wilkinson Sword do a razor with very fine wires across the blades to stop you nicking yourself, and I always used aloe vera shave gel. I shave cock, balls, crack and upper legs but leave a tuft of pubic hair (it is still bright ginger unlike my head hair). I usually shave about once a week but always do the day before we're having a meet, going to a swinger party or a club; if you shave on the day you play, you might get a temporary shaving rash which is a bit unsightly. If I haven't shaved for a week or more I find it's best to shave in the bath.

Bit of a hassle, but the skin-on-skin contact during sex is great!

I have no problem with shaving the pubic area, its the length of time it takes to shave my legs. I have very hairy legs and they become itchy whilst wearing stocking, also easier to get them on over smooth legs that have been moisturised.

G/f enjoyed a hot bath following a gym visit last nite and whilst chatting asked me to shave her legs and "bits" which perked me up no end after a long day decorating.

Part way thru doing her "bits" and even with a brand new and expensive 5 bladed mens razor and good quality shaving gel/foam I remarked how the five blades didnt seem to be "cutting it", no pun intended and she suggested using one of her 2 ladyshave vibrating razors, double headed, nice shade of soft pink n white,

Beez neez boys n girls ! lol, my brand new fancy 5 blade is now condemned to the bathroom drawer never to see the light of day when its "bits" time again, the better trimming action plus the fun of the vibrations, on her back and on all fours for a sneaky bit of around her lovely a-hole trimming/fine tuning made for a lot of fun when it was turned around and run up and down her, as she calls them "bits" lol. As for post shave treatments, she swears by a dab of Johnsons baby powder, manually administered, front and back.

Don't suppose you know the brand and/or model? I'm after a new ladyshave :)

http://voices.yahoo.com/gillettes-vibrating-venus-vibrance-razor-close-1039987.html

Double ended, main head is fairly wide, smaller end is more bulbous (digging a hole for myself lol) and smaller to access "nooks n crannies" in................pale pink n pale blue

My other half prefers the all natural look.. and can't handle the itch when shaven lol