Shaving Pubes?

One for the men here mainly but I guess female input is also welcome.

I decided to give downstairs a good shave earlier today for the first time, usually i’d just trim with an electric razor and make it a bit neater but I fancied a change so got the safety razor out in the shower and gave it a go. I’m pretty happy with the results, managed to do it without nicking myself and no rash/itchyness afterwards.

Now my question / problem lies with how much do i cut /trim, balls and penis are looking nice and tidy but what about the area just above that up to by stomach? I have a slightly hairy chest which runs a line of hair all the way down my body and im hesitant to start cutting back hair from the bottom of my stomach not knowing where to stop through fear that i’ll end up just shaving everything off :rofl: im thinking perhaps shave all hair below the belly button? and then just trim everything north of there to make it tidier?

Any other similiary hairy men out there have any advice? Or women who’s husbands are like this what has been your preference? Also any tips on what to use after a shave, moisturiser/ lotions etc.?

1 Like

My OH has a full head of hair (aged 53) and he’s hairy right down to his toes! But thankfully for me he doesn’t have a hairy back.

He’s recently trimmed all his nether regions and decided to leave everything else as because like you he wouldn’t know where to stop! But from a female perspective I really like his current look.

He did once use a hair removal cream on his legs and he looked seriously odd with a hairy bum, bush, belly, chest and arms :joy: he’s never repeated this. The regrowth was pretty awful too.

1 Like

I have always left that area for the same reason, where do I stop. If you are not sure l suggest leaving it trimmed lightly, even when l have gone completely naked that area has just been trimmed. I prefer to leave a little landing strip above my penis, trimmed but long enough to tickle during PIV, (we have found it helps with reaching orgasm for her). I use hair removal cream for everywhere and razor shave after to make it completely smooth. I also use shaving balm to reduce itching and soreness.

1 Like

@mcg1n … im not especially hairy, so i take everything off.
Sack , ass , cock, bush.
Then work up, stomach, chest…eventually the lot buffed.

1 Like

I started out just shaving my pubic area then my wife fancied seeing me with a hairless chest. She really liked that so we just carried on expanding the hairless regions.

I’m now completely shaved apart from my forearms and my lower legs. They will definitely be next.

1 Like

I definitely don’t want to go full shaven. I quite like the fact i have some hair on my chest and my legs are pretty hairy too (keeps the legs warm when im out running in shorts). But certainly want to keep it nice and neat down south. I guess my main issue is how I transition from hairy chest/ stomach to the naked mole rat :joy:

Lol I just trimmed up yesterday myself too! And had a tragic yikes moment when doing my ass :see_no_evil:

For the belly area I use the electric trimmer on the shortest head setting which usually is 3mm as gives a nice smooth but not fully cut blend down the to pubes and then my chest I use the next head attachment up which is 6mm… that gives a more natural groomed look with it being tidy. I use this settings for my pubes too.

2 Likes

Nice advice with the settings, i’ll probably give those a go

I’m quite hairy too, apart from my head :man_facepalming:t3: I tend to shave completely around balls shaft and the bit where your legs attach to your body :joy: then form the shaft I kind of mak a V Towards my belly and trim the V down to a one or two …… kind of hard to explain but it stops that line from hairy to shaved :man_shrugging:t3::joy:

Ask your partner what their preference is, as they’re the one that will see it.

But

I love the happy trail from the belly button down, I don’t like fully shaved, I prefer groomed. The birds nest look is not it. I like to be able to run my fingers through hair without them getting stuck.

So my suggestion is whatever grade length your happy trail would be, use a trimmer to go 2 grades lower. This way it looks a bit more natural and you don’t have a noticeable divide.

1 Like

I don’t feel clean unless I’m completely shaved. My wife is exactly the same.

2 Likes

My hubby shaved, which is just the worst as it only lasts a day or so being smooth, then waxed for a couple of years. Since then he has got his pubic area lasered so it is all very smooth now. They do the shaft, balls, as much on top as you want and then in the bum crack also. He also got a bit done right at the top of his legs. He says it is much more comfortable no with no trapped or itchy hairs.

2 Likes

I am naturally very hairy but ever week I used hair clippers with a No.1 guard on and clipper my whole body this still leave some chest hair etc. I then I shave my balls (usual at least 3 times a week)

1 Like