Sheets for Squirters...

Hey, I’ve heard some people tend to use waterproof rubber sheets for when the lady tends to squirt. Are these easier to manage? We currently use the dry nites bed sheets from buggies but they’re working out quite expensive.

Lovehoney do sell Vinly sheets https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34896 we overlooked them though as my wife wanted something more comfortable on cold nights. Someone mentioned here the use of picnic blankets that have a waterproof underlay. We haven't looked back since. We got 2, both large and fleece topped. Less than a tenner each and when one has been used it gets put in the washing machine with some anti bacterial cleaner and it's worked a charm.

1 Like

Try puppy training pads(from B&? (not Q)) can be bought really quite cheaply or Pampers changing mats?

K&c30's wrote:

Lovehoney do sell Vinly sheets https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34896 we overlooked them though as my wife wanted something more comfortable on cold nights. Someone mentioned here the use of picnic blankets that have a waterproof underlay. We haven't looked back since. We got 2, both large and fleece topped. Less than a tenner each and when one has been used it gets put in the washing machine with some anti bacterial cleaner and it's worked a charm.

Totally agree!

Ebay sell soft terry-toweling fitted bedsheets with a waterproof backing. We always used them on the kids' beds when they were young. They can be used alone or a regular sheet can be used on top and chucked in the washer afterwards without the mattress getting wet.

I always use a vinyl sheet, seemed a sensible idea at the time of buying, but I then struggle to get off the bed without forming a divot for all the squirt to run off the bed with me, hence Benny Hill style attempts to get up without falling over in my own bodily fluids!

Love it when wife squirts which is most times.. We us the towels we've used for showering then boil wash straight afterwards.. Well worth it. Handy to know other things to use though when we go away on holiday or overnight somewhere. Thank you everyone😉😋

Amazon sell waterproof mattress covers ! We bought 2 so have a spare ! our fitted sheet goes over the top so saves mattress ! Goes in the washer and dryer if not too hot ! I keep on at all times and is very practical ! Cheap as well ! No matter how much you squirt there pretty good !

I bought a waterproof sheet from a mobility shop and it’s brilliant after use it goes in the washer

I have a waterproof sheet from Ikea because my dogs used to sleep in my bed and could occasionally have an accident, it just turned out to be very convenient for other things too. And unless you know it’s rubber on the inside you can’t even tell there’s anything different about it.

Waterproof backed picnic blankets are ideal. They're comfy to lay on and dont attract attention on the washing line xx

1 Like

We do the waterproof picnic blankets too, often with towels on the top. Deals with squirting and peeing too, and as you say, perfectly innocent on the washing line.