Shiny New-Look Lovehoney Blog!

For the past few weeks we've been lovingly polishing and buffing the Lovehoney Blog, giving the whole thing a new look and today we can finally show you!

Have a look!

We've also been making sure there's fresh, exciting things to read and have a weekly blog club here at LHHQ to discuss what we want to feature. If you've got any ideas - or want to pitch a blog post for the chance be a guest author on the Lovehoney Blog - you can email me (address on my profile).

I love it. I like how it's encorporated onto the main site and with the colour scheme.

I would like to see a link for a list of the "Model of the month" and "Review of the month" on the side, please. It's a good way to publicise this incentive/offer and also I think everyone get's curious of who won etc.

Well done to the Tech Team. They did a great job! =]

Ps. Voted on the new poll.

x X x wrote:

I love it. I like how it's encorporated onto the main site and with the colour scheme.

I would like to see a link for a list of the "Model of the month" and "Review of the month" on the side, please. It's a good way to publicise this incentive/offer and also I think everyone get's curious of who won etc.

Well done to the Tech Team. They did a great job! =]

Ps. Voted on the new poll.

There may be other things in the pipeline for that... *taps nose*

Oh I really like it. I am finding it easier to use and to return to the forum after the change! So well done!

Yeah! Looks better and much easier to navigate to/from. Thanks.

Nice makeover! so much easier to navigate to and from the blog.

Well done Tech Team

thats much better, like the way its so much easier to navigate to, and illumine congrats on model of the month

i think the blog looks fresher and updated. it also seems more part of the site

Took me a while to find the poll, I think the links at the bottom are too close together, other than that, yey! I like that it's easier to navigate back to the main site.

Oops... the blog had a bit of a blip last night so fizzy and GingerConcubine, you may have seen a very minimalist version! Tech is on the case.

Ta-da, it's back as intended!

I like the way the blog looks guys well done, though I dont really have much to compare it with as its the only one I read :)

Oh that's much prettier! I saw it when it was um.. very minimalist like you say, but this looks fabulous!

New category: Weird & Wonderful

Never again will you miss a blog post about something a little less ordinary.

Ah yes, I definitely saw the minimalist version! That's excellent :)

And some more!

Competitions - never miss a survey, competition or MOTM or ROTM winner

Sex Toy News

and

Videos

The new updates are great. I'm always waiting to find out who got picked the review of the month or model of the month so the competition category is very handy :)

New blog post!

Tracey Cox's Guide to Anal Sex for Beginners

This was the information that used to be in the Tracey Cox Anal Beginner's Kit. That was discontinued but I thought there was no reason why this ace info shouldn't be out there for everyone to read.

Got any of your own anal tips to add? Comment away on the blog...

And to go with the shiny new blog? A shiny new warehouse!

Could the blog have a link from the front screen of the community and advice page? its got forum, reviews and photos. blog would be a good little addition.