Shipping to Ireland - Gremlins in the works

I’m not an expert of this as I’m inside the UK. I have heard others say it can take a few weeks to get through customs, you may have to pay a customs charge which is based on the weight so I can’t give you an exact number and it may also say on the package “silicone sculpture” as everything that comes through customs has to declare what it is unfortunately. This is just a general thing that can happen and it might not be entirely accurate. If anyone can correct me and/or give more information to OP that would be great for them.

1 Like

I’ve never had an issues. Been relatively straightforward forward. Not as quick as the UK but to be expected. Also the items are usually marked as ‘novelty items’.

1 Like

Thanks you that’s great to know

Hi All, I have tried 3 times to order from LH, each time LH has failed to supply adequate customs documents with my order. I am not sure LH has ever contacted customs here in Ireland, to resolve LH’s problem with their inadequate customs declaration process. This means customs rejects each package I order and returns it from Ireland back to LH in the UK. This is my 4th attempt over 3 months to order from LH, I have been extremely patient with LH, It too looks like this order will be returned to LH from Ireland. Which is pathetic really. Has anyone else in Europe had this issue, is anyone else from Ireland able to receive their orders from LH ? Cheers all, RRB.

I ordered some lingerie a few weeks ago , received it the same week , delivered be An Post , no hassle whatsoever & no call from Customs either to pay duties! Happy out , will order again .:blush:

2 Likes

I have had a package in Dublin now for 10days now with no sign of it being delivered, the annoying part is it only took them 2 mins to sort the package once they received it, if only the delivered them as quick!!

1 Like