Shoes, necessary?

Miss_V wrote:

A pair of 'posing shoes' are always fun to have. The aren't designed for walking, just standing sexily and then looking elegant if your reclining on something. I'd recommend something without buckles or fastenings as its alot easier and more seductive to just slip the shoes off, unless you think your boyfriend would enjoying getting down on his knees and undoing and removing them for you before moving up your legs...

actually wearing heels to bed can be awkward unless one of you has an actual heels fetish.

i have a pair of silver stilettos that are mainly for this purpose! (whenever i wear them to go out i end up walking home barefoot they hurt so much, but they look so pretty!!) x

I think you've all convinced me to get some boots lol. I'm not such a fan of shoes, but I love a good pair of boots.

I'm having a look on eBay to see if I can get some cheap, does anyone know of any good keywords to type in other than high heel boots?

Another point also, what do you think works best with stockings and suspenders? Ankle boots, knee high boots or thigh high boots?

shoes are a must have there no point getting dressed up if you not going to get dressed. look at it this way i think everyone needs a set of bedroon shoes, look good and generally make womens legs tone better for lookigs at.

its got to be ankle boots make the legs look longer making the look more enjoyable for a man.

Ecks you could always try customising some of your heels with bondage tape on your legs - then you can vary the length to ankle, knee or thigh depending on your mood!

x

Have even seen some pvc stockings somewhere!!

x

I did get second hand boots the other day to complete an outfit . Not a normal thing for one who (with the notable exception of lingerie) hates clothes shopping with a passion and has an awkward shape of feet. However I got said boots because hubby bought them without asking me daft man. Apparently I should look a bit like this: http://gorillaartfare.com/2008/10/steampunk-star-wars-princess-leia-second-pass/

but with a more emphasis. Very, very nervous.

Also with regards to thread title: it's snowing here so yes. Shoes are necessary, even indoors I suggest some form of foot covering! However I suspect you will find something sexier than hiking socks....X

Wow. That..that's too many shoes Extra wrong mint!

Meh, I wear things until they have worn out. Have one-no 2 pairs of heel, red suede ones from a sale 3 years ago and the pair from the wedding. Hiking boots, interview shoes (old school flats) and one pair of heeled falling to pieces old school boots. A pair of trainers that are 3 years old and have been wet gorge walking, and slip ons for when I run out of milk, or am camping, or cleaning the (insert appropriate room). Definately too many

ExtraWrongMint wrote:

Yep, you're right Rowan. Fortunatley she sold some of the ones she never wore. But then more keep appearing like baddies spawning in a video game. BTW, I like the Start Wars outfit. It's almost steampunk, very chic.

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

See I only own my everyday flat boots, and two pairs of heeled boots, and one pair of heel shoes. Not much variety, but I still find them sexy!

Pimp the heels! Seriously, try it. I've had to learn to accessorize them for her just to get us in the taxi in time.

Ah. Oh, and it is meant to be steam punk, thus the slightly victorian emphasis...blimmin' parties ey?

Eesh! Not a desire I have eeeeever had! I've got skinny feet (no really) so you just don't get the same choice and they charge ridiculous prices for things that fit properly!

I've got some heels that I stupidly bought in a sale when I lived in London that I HAD to have, even though they were a size 6 and I'm a size 5! So I can't actually wear them out because they fall off as I walk LOL But I might wear them in the house NYE for our little love fest I'm sure they'd stay on if my legs were in the air

The thing about heels is they give your whole body a more seductive shape, especially your bottom.

Columbus wrote: I've got some heels that I stupidly bought in a sale when I lived in London that I HAD to have, even though they were a size 6 and I'm a size 5! So I can't actually wear them out because they fall off as I walk LOL But I might wear them in the house NYE for our little love fest External Media I'm sure they'd stay on if my legs were in the air External Media

Oooo Columbus - if you have some bondage tape you can always tape them on to your legs and make them thigh high!!!

x

Actually Elcano is purchasing some bondage tape sometime soon I think as I want to have a play with it

He's not really into dressing up and thigh highs and things though actually. I ordered a corset (not from LH) today though because I fancy trying one for me, you know