Shoes Schmooze

I have a few pairs of Sketchers! So boring, but comfy! :wink:

1 Like

Nice boots! Totally understand how you mean three so comfy! I’m like that with my work boots, there at there most comfiest when there about done with :grinning:

1 Like

@WillC: that leather looks so well worn in but can you dance in them?
:grin:

1 Like

Definitely, but i dance badly anyway! :wink:

1 Like

@For_Your_Eyes_Only_x these heels are gorgeous! The lingerie likewise. Nice pose too :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Nice heels @For_Your_Eyes_Only_x. Good luck with the walking. Lockdown means I’m just practising around the house :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Melody1 I was surprised how quickly I got down the stairs in them. Practice certainly makes perfect.

2 Likes

Not always a good thing lol, but satisfying when you’ve not tripped on the top step :grin:

2 Likes

Looking great @For_Your_Eyes_Only_x , suspect most people would get down the stairs very quickly in them… real case of head over heels :wink::joy:

2 Likes

There a lovely pair of heels @Foxylealover nice painted toes too :grinning:

2 Likes

@Foxylealover Pretty bows and pretty toes

2 Likes

Lovely pair of heels @Littleblondechick love the little thong wrapped around then! :wink:

Nice pair of DMs @Mint-Monster :grinning: love a pair of them!!

2 Likes

@Littleblondechick great pictures loved the heels Thevhighervthe better for me and the OH

1 Like

@GACRB211 & @AWB1955 thanks boys, love wearing heels they change any outfit and couldn’t resist adding the g-string

1 Like

@Littleblondechick love the shoes with the teasing panties and cuffs on view :fire:

1 Like

I’m more ‘boots and a ball bag’

3 Likes

@Littleblondechick : Nice arrangement - they look SO steep!
@Mint-Monster That’s what I’m talking about, some pretty DMs to cheer me up. I do love a rose. I’m guessing your partner didn’t take the photo :grin:

2 Likes

Thank you. No, he didn’t. I think he could somehow make them look like wilted roses if he took it :joy:

3 Likes

Sounds totally like me! :grin:

1 Like

I’ve always loved the OTK boots and stocking look, yours is superb !!

2 Likes