Shopping for Larger Restraints

Does anyone have recommendations for finding larger restraints? I’ve purchased a collar that does fit but is still a little too tight for my liking (sort of ironic, I know) and the under the mattress set we have has ankle restraints that don’t fit around my ankles, however the wrist ones do. I know one option may be to punch some additional holes in what I’ve got, but would like to know if there are any other solutions out there.

1 Like

I know im bad with general sizes. My wrists are so skinny that most cuffs are too loose. I like physical shops as i can check the sizing and get a good fit.
If your underbed cuffs are detachable you could find a set that could be attached

1 Like

There’s always an option of getting some custom made pieces to fit perfectly but might cost a bit more than the generic already made items you can get :grimacing:

1 Like

@zombifiedguy yes, they’re detachable, which is nice in that my wife can still use those and I could always get my own set. There are a few stores in my area, I guess it might be worth the trek.

1 Like

@AJSTAR yeah, I’ve been shopping online a bit but the cost is a bit high. Then again, sometimes you get what you pay for, I guess. I’d be willing to spend the money if we begin to do a lot more bondage, but as a of now it’s a once-in-a-while thing.

2 Likes

Often you can “fit/attach” two of the same together to make it larger?

Have you thought about using tie up restraints like some silky ties and then that way it fits all :nerd_face:

I’m not sure how big you’re shopping for, but maybe leather dog collars with a solid D or O ring for tags would be compatible? And should be plenty enough size options?

1 Like

@AJSTAR I was thinking of getting into some shibari, so that might work. Not sure how I’d feel with that around my neck, as I think I’d prefer a collar with a leash as it fits more into the aesthetic. But as for ankles, the silky ties may be a good option for sure.

1 Like

@LRLRL not a bad idea, and probably a lot cheaper than going the custom route. Wonder what breed my neck is compatible with :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Lol. I missed the part where you were also shopping for a collar. I was just thinking that should also enough size range for just about anyone’s ankles. Oops.

Maybe a youth sized belt would be small enough/big enough for a neck?

1 Like

Yes I get what you mean and defo for arms and ankles it’d be ideal but I’d not recommend doing it on neck just incase of accidents!
Have you considered going the the pet shop to look at collars?

1 Like