Short & tall sex position help

Hey!

I'm hoping someone can help me or at least tell me they have the same issue!

My partner is 6ft and I am only 5ft2 (if that)! We had a moment at the weekend that after a steamy session I jumped in the shower he decided to join me! It's not the first time he has joined me for a cool off but this time he decided to wash me down and once again things got heated!

Only problem was even on my tiptoes and bending in all sorts of angles we couldn't get in the right angle to have sex again! Does anyone else have this problem? Any recommendations?

sex swing or door jam set - may not help in the shower though!

Or give him a good work out by picking you up and have your wicked way with each other!

Can't u get feet shower rests?

I have the same issue I am 5ft (just ) and partner is 6ft !

We have some items here that may help :

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16715

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16716

Its the balance that I struggle with and obviously not wanting to slip on tip toes so the handle is good for this ! 

Thank god I'm not the only one!

We are yet to try the door jam set something we want to do but doubt the shower would be the best place to use this.

Thanks for the products will have a look now. The slipping and banging my head is always a worry

I csnt help you but youve highlighted a issue id have if I lived out my fantasy of shower sex x

if only I was taller :( x

Good things come in small packages lol, I have to tiptoe to kiss my bf ha! I wear heels most of the time so doesnt effect me to much x

Two kids step stools (Ikea style, non slip)? sex in the shower can be quite dangerous if you slip, be careful, kneel on the bed whilst your partner stands behind you? make a step, the right height, if you want to do it standing, you could make it so your feet are tied apart so you can't move? place it near a wall with some hooks high up to tie your hands to, or move it further away so you're bent over with hooks lower down too.

I'm also in this position- I'm 5ft 4 and he's 6 ft 1! I wouldn't have it any other way though, I love the difference and somehow it makes me feel more feminine.

+1 on the up against a wall thing- it's awesome!!!

Hi,

If you have problem of short and tall sex position then don't worry about it. You only need to have sex and it does not matter whether you are tall or short. Well there are several sex positions which can help you from all sides and can perform sex without any trouble. Different sex positions can have different values and it provides satisfying sex for every guy and even for partner as well.

I have the opposite problem. I'm taller that my husband. Its not a massive difference but enough to make certain positions a bit tricky. No matter how much we tried we have just had to write shower sex off. Safety is key and neither of us feel safe. Plenty if other fin things to try in the shower though and height doesn't matter 😊

Is your OH strong enough to support you? You could face him, wrap your legs around his waist, back against the tiles, him standing. Might work?

I'm lucky my OH is 6,4" and I'm 5'10" so we fit well, although there s not a lot of room in the shower for the two of us!

Yep, we have the same problem. Im taller than my OH and there is no way the two of us are fitting in our shower cubicle.

Fun Louise wrote:

Is your OH strong enough to support you? You could face him, wrap your legs around his waist, back against the tiles, him standing. Might work?

I'm lucky my OH is 6,4" and I'm 5'10" so we fit well, although there s not a lot of room in the shower for the two of us!

+1 I think that is one of the best erotic positions to have for the shower. I have done it just a few times in our early days when my Mrs was probably at her lightest . Just maybe one day after her wight loss efforts we could try it again.