Should I get my Pussy Pierced?

I am really interested in having piercings in my inner labia. I already have piered nipples and love them but yet to pluck up the courage to get these piercings done.

Has anyone else had this done? If so, can you let me know what the procedure was like and of course what they feel like done

I have always fancied having my hood done but i don't fancy any one going there, tis bad enough when i got to have a smear

Eeeeek! What if they break summat down there?

Heh, as long as you go to a trustworthy piercer, it should be fine! It's good always to check that the piercer you're thinking of going to is really experienced with this particular kind of piercing. Also, obviously, hygiene is a really important factor with any piercing but especially anything around sensitive areas. You say you have your nipples pierced, Seren, so perhaps you already have a trusted piercer, which is awesome.

I don't have this piercing myself but I'm sure someone will be along to advise on the procedure/sensations!

In a word ....Yes

You needto ensure you go to a registered piercer and that you are comfortable with them. Given its location the piercing will be that much harder to heal than your nipples etc.... just make sure you follow thepiercers care instructions, added to this I would advised bathe in salt water or savlon solution to ensure the healing process is quick and clean and avoid any sxual activities till healed.

Horny Pony wrote:

Eeeeek! What if they break summat down there?

I don't want any piercings because I'd always imagine it getting stuck. I'd be scared of hurting somone with a piercing!

I think as long as people are careful and its right for them then go ahead.

I dont think its something i could get peirced, id be too scared of the pain or if they damaged it.
Very brave of you to get it done if you do.

xx

I have one of my inner labia pierced. It is very little trouble, and is really subtle. Genital piercings tend to heal really quickly, and if they're using a small gauge (thickness of inserted bar/ring), I imagine taking them out (at the right time) would leave minimal damage. You're not meant to use a thin gauge though, as this increases the chance of tearing. Do consult someone in the industry!
The few problems I have are sex-toy involved.
A vibrator knocking against the metal makes a freaky noise, a bit like when your phone vibrates on a hard table!
The other thing is using glass toys - there is a bit of clanging.

I wear skirts most of the time, but consider any discomfort that might occur with tight jeans.

i couldn't ever get a peircing down there, i'd be too scared that it would catch on something and rip

What exactly would be the point?

SteSilver wrote:

Sorry but that's a few posts I've seen and thought 'how exactly does that help the person asking the question'

The point is that its something that interests her, and was looking to hear from people who have had it done and experiences they've had.

SteSilver wrote:

what exactly is the point of getting an ear piercing or having your hair cut? Aesthetics is the first point, piercings are - for many (no not all) - pleasing to the eye.

secondly of course with genital piercings is that many can provide or increase the pleasure felt from stimulation.

SmoothOne wrote:

SteSilver wrote:

Sorry but that's a few posts I've seen and thought 'how exactly does that help the person asking the question'

The point is that its something that interests her, and was looking to hear from people who have had it done and experiences they've had.

LivingFire wrote:

SteSilver wrote:

what exactly is the point of getting an ear piercing or having your hair cut? Aesthetics is the first point, piercings are - for many (no not all) - pleasing to the eye.

secondly of course with genital piercings is that many can provide or increase the pleasure felt from stimulation.

I second both what LF and SmoothOne has said

x x x

Hi Seren, I've often thought about getting a piercing there as well (on the hood of my clitoris or just above on the pubic area), but the pain puts me off a bit plus the fact that it takes at least six weeks to heal up.

I don't think I could go without an orgasm for all that time but maybe everyones different I dont know!

I definitely would not get my labia pierced - in that area theres more chance of getting an infection cos of having a wee and it could be painful to go as well, if you really want it I think you should have one but:

1) Make sure you go to a properly licensed place that you know other people have gone to and had no problems with.

2) think hard about where you would most like to have it because you have to take into account the healing period and the practicalities of having certain areas hurting for quite a while afterwards.

Andfinally, don't worry about the possibility that other people might not like it - a piercing is like a tattoo, it's a part of you that you have chosen to add - so remember for every person who does not like it there will be someone who loves it, and most of all, as long as you love it, that's the most important thing of all.

I've never been with anyone that has had a piercing there. My current girlfriend isn't into piercings so my plans for getting my nipple pierced are out of the window.