Should I shave my pubes?

I hate body hair. If a lady can shave herself then why shouldn't a guy? I use a Philips bodyshave for the most part (twice a week usually) and for the areas where that doesn't quite reach I'll use a two bladed razor while in the shower. Doesn't take long. Being smooth down there feels very sexy and looks a whole lot better than a bush.

Dep cream is dangerous and I would urge people to stay away from it. I've had bad experiences with all the major brands - chemical burns on your balls aren't pleasant.

:O I bet it isnt.. I love to see a little hair cut on the love log :P it looks very sexy and its cleaner during love making.. I keep myself all trim and belive it looks a lot nicer too.

Ive been with a few guys who shaved it is nice not to get flossed when giving a blow job but i kinda like it natural plus where should a guy stop? lol! I shave have a landing strip have for many years now i shave and also if i can stand the pain tweeze

I've never been able to work out how to get rid of the hair on my balls. Shaving is out of the question because the skin gets caught in the razor (ouch!) every time. Plucking would be tooo painful and I don't want to smear toxic chemicals on my dangly bits thank you very much. So I'm kind of at a loss as to what to do...

If you dont wanna shave your dangleies then I would advise a close hair cut with some scissors, just be careful not to castrate yourself :O ^_o

I've been shaving for years now got it down to a t. At first i use to get little nips, but have not done so in a long time. The feeling is great when your having your balls sucked (without hair).

I will take your word for that :P But I love they way my guy looks with a naked sack... there is a wax name my mate uses... wax crack and sack sounds a bit sick I think but I like it :P

i have shaved from an early age not only do i find it hygenic but it,s a real turn on for the men,now even my partner shaves[well we shave each other]it,s a great way for forplay because you do not want to rush it

omg.... i never started shaveing till i met my hubby. i could never go back to havein pubes. the beast shaves i have is when i use his new razor. ...lol... it get's on his tit's..all i can say is use a man's razor..gel

Mens razors are great... they cut tougher hair, It does anoy em a bit but hey if its there use it :P

^^lol^^

would never go back to being hairy again, shaving makes you feel cleaner, bath-bi-guy there is a way to shave your balls as my partner does his perfect everytime, dunno how he manages tho, but pulling the skin taut helps as if you were gonna wax i guess

I asked my partner and he said the best way which he found was to make his balls taught then shave upwards. He told me to tell you to shave in the motion as you would if you shaved from your neck to your chin. Hope this helps.

oo, personally I shave as I always feel sexier (and my boyfriend prefers the view!), but not so sure I'd like him to... Challisangela1 is spot on, a mans razor is sooo much better.. Bath bi guy honey, waxing is hell on earth but is over very quickly, main disadvantage is having to stick certain parts of your anatomy is a therapists face!!! Personally, don't have the balls (sorry. couldn't resist the pun) to go thru with it, so shaving it is!

i dont like the whole 'grow back' feel but personally i opt for VERY short (as in just past stubble) always easier if someone else helps lol and loads of fun

i shave regular, i use electric leg shavers, the reason!?! it shaves close enough to b neat, but u dont get any unsightly stubble rash..

I keep myself shaved down there... was a request by my bf at first, but now I would never look back.
Persoanlly I think it is a lot sexier on both men and women and a lot more hygenic in my eyes.
I reccommend a decent razor of the mens variety and Gillette for men gel. The womens stuff is crap!

LOL... I agree about mans razors... and BTW iluv2kissu That is a fab advert that you did :)

bet she works for gillette lol

lol Well ok then :P nuff said!