Should I try the shampoo bottle?

Earlier I saw my OH new shampoo bottle, it's dildo shape and measures 6" round and 8" long, should I try taking it anally? I can take a 5" round and 5" long realistic dildo and enjoy it. I'm home alone so now is the time to do it if I'm ever going to.

Can’t say I think that is a great idea, not only because it’s a shampoo bottle (I have never seen one that looked like a dildo) but also because of the difference in length you describe....five inches up to eight sounds like a sizeable leap to me. Time just to get a bigger dildo maybe if it is the increased size that appeals that much? Just my two-pennies worth, obviously.

I don't have to take all the length, I was thinking more of the extra girth. Obviously I would put a condom on it before trying it.

I think a larger sex toy would be a better option. 🙂

For me I would only stick something in my ass thats designed to go in there! Something thats got a flare or balls to stop it going any further as you'll be amazed at the length your ass can take or something with a way of retreiving it from your ass, like anal beads. It's the fear of having to go to A+E and having the embarrassment of having said item removed that stops me sticking any old thing up there!!

Is she going to thank you for shoving her shampoo up your bum!!!

Have to say I wouldn’t recommend it, (also never seen a dildo shaped shampoo bottle and now intrigued 😏) Firstly because it’s not meant to go there and secondly even with a condom on what will your oh think of you using it? I know personally I wouldn’t be impressed if my oh stuck my shampoo bottle up his backside. Why not ask for a bigger toy for Christmas😃

Nope. Don't try the shampoo bottle. Sex toys are designed to be safe, shampoo bottles not so much. I have a friend who is a nurse in A&E and has said previously there is at least one anal object retrieval every weekend. She has seen everything from ketchup bottles to action man. Stay safe and buy an anal safe toy!

Only sex toys with a flared base are safe for anal insertion.

1) Is your shampoo bottle designed for anal penetration, and have a secure flared base?

2) Do you want to go to A&E and have to explain why you have a shampoo bottle up your arse?

3) Are you happy to go through anal surgery to have the bottle removed?

If the answer is 'yes' to at least one of those questions, go for it.

Head & Shoulders.........& Arse.

New selling point

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde wrote:

Only sex toys with a flared base are safe for anal insertion.

1) Is your shampoo bottle designed for anal penetration, and has a secure flared base?

2) Do you want to go to A&E and have to explain why you have a shampoo bottle up your arse?

3) Are you happy to go through anal surgery to have the bottle removed?

If the answer is 'yes' to at least one of those questions, go for it.

😂 brilliant.

loves fun wrote:

Earlier I saw my OH new shampoo bottle, it's dildo shape and measures 6" round and 8" long, should I try taking it anally? I can take a 5" round and 5" long realistic dildo and enjoy it. I'm home alone so now is the time to do it if I'm ever going to.

Seriously? Don't do it!!!

Simple rule of thumb.. or bum... if it doesn’t have a flared base then don’t attempt it! Once you go past the point of no return then a trip to A&E will be the next destination.

As above - there are loads of great toys available. Many are cheap as chips and without the risks. Plastic bottles crack and could damage your rectum. Not worth the risk for £10-15. Treat yourself to a toy for Christmas, but be aware, they're addictive x

Setting aside the obviously medical dangers of putting something up your bum that's not meant for your bum, if I found out my OH had been sticking my expensive shampoo up his backside I would be furious.

I have absolutely no issue with him enjoying a bit of bumfun with or without me but, honestly, some women spend a lot on shampoo and it would definitely take the shine off my enjoyment of the product knowing it had been up someone's arse.

I'm sure the idea of doing something you shouldn't is part of the appeal but if you respect your girlfriend at all, do her a favour and don't (at least not without permission). Or buy yourself your own bottle, specifically for the job. The last thing I'd want as I'm enjoying a relaxing bath is the faint whiff of sh*t coming off my toiletries.

No don't do it! It's asking for a A&E trip