Should I?

Hey all,

I've been apart from my girlfriend for almost two weeks and won't see her for another one. After reading these forums I'm ridiculously horny and so am wondering whether I should just have a wank now or keep storing it up until I finally see her?

Thoughts?

It depends. For me, saving myself makes no difference to how much I enjoy sex or sexual activities once I see my OH again. If you fancy a wank, have one!

I don't really 'save' myself, as such.

But I normally don't do anything for a few days before =]

I don't really understand the idea of saving yourself either - although I know a male friend of mine has talked about saving himself (in terms of his cum) for his gf so there'll be more of it when he does see her... does nothing for me personally if a guy cums a little or a lot but perhaps that's the reason why? Either way, if you're horny and have a whole week to go I'd just have a little, light relief!

I think it depends...if it's a case of wank and sex then I say go for it...if it's wank or sex...save it!

xxKPxx

If you want to increase your spunk load, save it. If that's not an issue, don't, simples! SG69

I'd say go for it, have a wank - it wont make the sex any less enjoyable when you have it. Depriving yourself is just silly!

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

If you want to increase your spunk load, save it. If that's not an issue, don't, simples! SG69

I second SG on this one hun

x

I'd have a wank ... if you save yourself after THAT long you'll not last a minute when it comes to sex and it'll be over too quickly.

Have a wank, let off some stress and you'll not be quite SO desperate when you get together and IMO the sex will be better.

I agree with sam66, my husband used to work away and he would " save himself" all week, he would last all of 5 minutes the first time after he got home - very frustrating for the both of us.

If you do want to do it, just wait for a maximum of 3 or 4 days, men are said to be on a five day sexual cycle.

Alinthea wrote:

I don't really 'save' myself, as such.

But I normally don't do anything for a few days before =]

I'm of the same opinion. The night and day before my OH gets home I leave it alone. I sometimes get asked not too for the week before... Its agony, but if she wants me to save it up for on/in her then i'm game.

if you "save it" it can feel a lot better as there's more of that rushing sensation when you cum. Hard work though, 40 days and 40 nights style.

sxe_couple21 wrote:

if you "save it" it can feel a lot better as there's more of that rushing sensation when you cum. Hard work though, 40 days and 40 nights style.

FFFFFFFF! I could not do that! XD

One of my mates tried to see how long he could go, and after two weeks, I swear he was a lot angrier!!!!

Three weeks without cumming sounds like a long time, have a wank unless you feel it will detract from your relationship (only you can answer that one).

When I am away from my OH i often wank and send her a picture, she cant wait til i get home lol

Just wank! I couldn't go more than 2 days without sex or wanking i get really moody! I think if i was away from my husband for a long time i wouldn't do it the day before i saw him but a whole week no way!!!!

Nige69 wrote:

When I am away from my OH i often wank and send her a picture, she cant wait til i get home lol

Good idea, i'd love that!

Some times ring her and have phone sex very horny

Just go and throw one off no way I could wait that long I struggle to go a day, if you store that you will eventually have a wet dream anyway as your body constantly produces sperm and needs to get rid so to speak

We read somewhere that it gets re-absorbed back into the body, that's why vasectomies work

Belles