That is fantastic Kittykat! Well done!

*hugs*

Congratualtions TKK! Well done!

Adx

Congrats AD

Congrats GG

Congrats illumine

Congrats Wilkibo

I don't have anything other than the fact that I try to help my family & my partner with anything I can help them with, would that count.

And congrats to SL, well done all you lovely folks.

Take care & have a great evening.

S&M sexy times wrote:

I don't have anything other than the fact that I try to help my family & my partner with anything I can help them with, would that count.

If you're proud of it then of course it would :)

The little victories count for sure :) plus it might seem little but the help might be massive for them :) - my OH can do something as simple as picking something up for me and it make the world of difference to my day due to the thought and the preventing me from hurting myself!

Adx

I help all my family as much as I can, I enjoy helping out & my family are always pleased.

I hope you are keeping well AD.

Congratulations to all who've passed their exams!
Well done and I wish you every success for all your hard work.
SG x

I got the official letter from the university that I got accepted to PhD program, for some reason soaken wet (ok, its been heavily raining here for days). Now I need to get in, without official title, but maye the fact I will finish all the requirements for finishing MA would be enough (based on the letter, they should, I need proof I finished the study and not the paper with title).

Scarlot wrote:

hmm my achievement will sound utterly stupid with all this passing of courses and actually really good achievementss BUT..

im proud of myself fr doing my first FemDom video work a few weeks ago and for doing two other video shoots since! I usually get really nervous but i've been really enjoying myself! x

It doesn't sound stupid at all, well done to you, as long as you enjoyed it as well that's a bonus.

Have a great day.

I just passed the second year of my degree with distinction, which I'm super happy about! Hoping to end up with Hons by the end of the five years so I'm on the right track. And the last few months have been pretty tough for me, so to have still managed to do so well in my exams is something I'm very proud of :)

I'm only 3 weeks in to my new job and I am so proud of myself.
I've been in so many jobs where I've been treated like an idiot that I started to think it was true.

Not true at all. I've been given so much responsibility and I feel fine. It's hard work but I'm doing it and I'm doing it well.

Yay!

I'm only 3 weeks in to my new job and I am so proud of myself.
I've been in so many jobs where I've been treated like an idiot that I started to think it was true.

Not true at all. I've been given so much responsibility and I feel fine. It's hard work but I'm doing it and I'm doing it well.

Yay!

Well done to Laveila, Scarlot ( cool!), Imogen and Ravenous. Brilliant stuff! SG x