shout it out loud.....

Hi folks, I thought as we had ICDW, I'm grateful for and a RANT!!!!!!!! thread we should have a shout out with pride thread to share achievements.

I'm going to start with Iam proud of myself for completing a 12 mile moonlight memories walk last night/this morning.

Pompey seafront was windy and very wet but 1600 people walked to raise money for the Rowans hospice.

I ache today in muscles I didnt know I had but I did it in 3 hrs 48 mins

oh and 1 impressive blister

xGGx

I got a first class degree :D

Adxx

ghostgirl wrote:

Hi folks, I thought as we had ICDW, I'm grateful for and a RANT!!!!!!!! thread we should have a shout out with pride thread to share achievements.

I'm going to start with Iam proud of myself for completing a 12 mile moonlight memories walk last night/this morning.

Pompey seafront was windy and very wet but 1600 people walked to raise money for the Rowans hospice.

I ache today in muscles I didnt know I had but I did it in 3 hrs 48 mins

oh and 1 impressive blister

xGGx

portsmouth eh, small world. im in titchfield

woohoo

Alicia D'amore wrote:

Adxx

Woo hoo, well done you xxx :)

well done Ad 1st class takes some doing

xGGx

@GG congrats!!! Sure wasn't easy in ur heels heheh x

@Illumine i can imagine seeing them in some photos some time and no doubt u will look stunning as ever! x

@Alicia.. first degree murder? o.O *runs* what i missed lol x Reading on i guess its top of class if so congrats *huuugs* xox

MrSarcastic wrote:

@GG congrats!!! Sure wasn't easy in ur heels heheh x

@Illumine i can imagine seeing them in some photos some time and no doubt u will look stunning as ever! x

@Alicia.. first degree murder? o.O *runs* what i missed lol x Reading on i guess its top of class if so congrats *huuugs* xox

lmao I had to *blushes* buy a pair of trainers, didnt own any. Thinking of auctioning them on ebay to raise a bit more for the hospice but I need to convince myself to put them back on for a photo and my poor feet havent recovered, have a very bruised big toe nail

xGGx

WHA!!!?! No heels?! Now im dissapointed in you GG!!!?! lol x

Im sure someone would buy them, if they are on ebay then you dont need to wear them but i know thats your thing so if you want to wait then wait hun im sure the charity wouldnt mind waiting for abit for some sexy feet in trainers! Proud of you buying some trainers and doing something like that though, specially with how much you love the heels *huuugs& well done xxxGGxxx < extra kisses mwaaaaaaaaaaah!

Well done, AD!

I have a first class degree and a doctorate

W

MrSarcastic wrote:

WHA!!!?! No heels?! Now im dissapointed in you GG!!!?! lol x

Im sure someone would buy them, if they are on ebay then you dont need to wear them but i know thats your thing so if you want to wait then wait hun im sure the charity wouldnt mind waiting for abit for some sexy feet in trainers! Proud of you buying some trainers and doing something like that though, specially with how much you love the heels *huuugs& well done xxxGGxxx < extra kisses mwaaaaaaaaaaah!

pmsl ghostgirl has her own selling account! not going to tell the charity how i raised any extra cash, dont want to explain foot fetish to the ladies who organise the fundraising !!!

Haha, totally understandable GG but any extra money they will always be greatful for no matter how its raised. End of the day you like to show your nice feet, and if people have a problem with that, thats thir problem but i look forward to more pics of your, feet, legs maybe thighs and maybe bum again in future x u looked great in ur thigh highs hun x

Alicia D'amore wrote:

Many congratulations! That sounds like a worthy reward for lots of hard work.

Wilkibo wrote:

Well done, AD!

I have a first class degree and a doctorate

W

I'm doing a PhD next year :)

Thanks everyone! I'm so proud of myself and I've worked so hard (I have crippled myself to get a first so I reckon I deserve to be proud) :D

And yes AA, just got one more week of lab work to do and then I can rest and relax and recover :D

Adxx

congrats Alicia, you deserve it!

I got into funded PhD program, but I am forced to decline the offer (still waiting for official confirmation letter).

Congratulations to SL on a 2.2 in law

well done

xGGx

Congrats peeps :D

Congrats SL!

Well done, you've worked so hard haven't you!

Adxx

Got my latest results an hour ago and can't stop smiling! That was my third university course, and my second First class degree!!

Now for the world of work...!

Congratulations TheKittyKat

great news well done

xGGx