Shower Orgasms

No.
just need to get my plumbing modified and then I’ll be a very happy shower lady. :grinning::tada:

1 Like

Leave the fixed head in place and have a flexible head as well, best of both worlds @Love_Stud_Too

1 Like

Absolutely I have the right temperature and the right setting on the shower head around by balls and the sensation is awesome I can’t remember ever cumin so hard recon I shot it 6 feet

My first ever orgasm came from using a shower head

May be you should look at the new toy on LH that is a shower head but I bet you have better toys now @emandjoe

I’ll have a look, think I need a sex toy shop now !

1 Like

Its the Womanizer X hansgrohe Wave Clitoral Stimulation Shower Head, it expensive so would wait to see some reviews before buying. @emandjoe

@emandjoe Are you bsck with joe

@AWB1955 Nope afraid not

@emandjoe sorry to hear your still not together hope things work out for you

1 Like

We have a big master bathroom. Have to, really, since there’s 6 of us in our partnership. When my husband married GF, one of her big regrets was giving up the bathroom in her house. So, he remodeled his master bath and made it even bigger and better than what she had. Heat lamps, heating coils under the tile floor, and lots of light. The bathtub is massive. More like a hot tub than a standard home bathtub. Multiple shower heads, and delightful jets of warm water underneath.

So, shower orgasms are definitely a thing. Whether it is a moveable shower head or just kneeling in front of a nice jet, I do it frequently. :grin:

The new womaniser product should see more people enjoying shower orgasms.

Never orgasmed from playing with shower jet on my clit alone, but interested to read the reviews on this product and may invest.

Seems to have made ‘main stream’ press, must have been a slow news day.

Women are in a frenzy over this ‘steamy’ showerhead Womanizer launch Wave the first ever showerhead sex toy with German bath ware manufacturer Hansgrohe | Daily Mail Online