Shower Orgasms

Seeing the new Lovehoney Womaniser Wave clitoral stimulator shower head makes me wish that we hadn’t got a fixed shower head. The only way it would work for me is to do a handstand in our shower. :joy:

I have had shower orgasms when on a singles holiday and the loose shower head had multiple settings. The first time was a shock to get such a great feeling from warm water hitting all the right spots. That holiday I had at least two showers a day :sunglasses:

I wonder if shower orgasms are very popular? They maybe soon, if people invest in this, just for ladies, bathroom must have! I may have to ask my husband to remodel our shower. :grinning:

6 Likes

I have sucessfully used our massaging hand held shower head to a hands free orgasm on numerous occasions. for me it takes some adjusting of temperature and water pressure but once that is right, look out. :wink: :sweat_drops:

3 Likes

:sob::sob:I only have a bath :sob::sob: my council flat is neglecting me :joy:…quickly looking up easily installed showers on Amazon :yum:… I’ll be back :joy:

The way you describe your twice daily showers on holiday, I need that in my life, I think I might actually shrink :joy:

2 Likes

Never actually got an orgasm but very close using the shower head in my shower

Just had a look at the new item Lovehoney gave and it does look very good and if powerful enough could make me cum

2 Likes

Ooh I want to try it but my shower head is fixed too

I was talking with my spouse and apparently she’s never tried (but she also tends to not like toys).

Will definitely have to try in the future next time we get a removable showerhead.

As a guy growing I can say that I personally have used showerheads or bathtub taps to make things exciting for myself.

1 Like

That really would be interesting seeing you doing a hand stand in your shower in order you can have an orgasm. @Love_Stud_Too

They are especially if I have the house to myself I enjoy taking my dildo in with me and as you say making the water hit the right spots as well its a great ‘toy’ if money is tight I suppose :joy:

3 Likes

I ask my OH if she’d like this but she said not a good idea as she’s be scared when she orgasmed she’d go too weak in the legs and collapse! Apparently she’s never had an orgasm standing up for this reason, I’d have to buy and extra long shower hose too so she can use it lying down in the bath!!

I’ve got 2 showers in my house, I’ve tried, but all
It left me with was dry bits and thrush, so not for me.
Hubby loves when I use the shower head on him, on his balls and his shaft.

Living with parents still so many of my orgasms happen in the shower or bath. My shower has a handheld with jet setting and this is perfect right above my clit and and it is highly stimulating so doesn’t take me long to cum this way. If everyone is out of the house then I will sometimes take my dildo in there too.

5 Likes

So I’ve tried a shower head before and never found it any good. Then the other day I accidentally found it in the exact right position and my god. It felt so different!

4 Likes

I’ve managed to orgasm with the shower head a few times
First time was really accidently I was having a wash down there after a quick shower session and hubby had cum inside me
I gave myself an orgasm as my clit was very sensitive
The second time we were both masturbating in the shower together :sweat_drops::sweat_drops:

5 Likes

From a male perspective I use a bath mate for 15mins to get big and hard then finish off with the shower head

2 Likes

I’m always having shower orgasms, if not with the showerhead it’s with my suction dildo
You can’t beat being dirty in the shower

5 Likes

We had a family holiday last summer, sharing room with son through a partitioned wall so fun times were hard to come by. Popped up to the room for a quicky when we knew he was occupied at a water park and set to it but unfortunately she was struggling to get over the line, a bit concerned that he might come home earlier than anticipated. So she announces that she would pop into the shower to finish herself off. Took all of a minute using the shower head for its secondary purpose. After many years together this was all news to me, I’d heard that it was a thing but not that they are so effective at getting the job done. Feel slightly redundant now.

2 Likes

I’m still working on my husband to get a plumber it to change our fixed shower head so that I can buy the Lovehoney Womaniser Wave clitoral stimulator it does seem an amazing product.

1 Like

By the sounds of it no plumber skills required - if the urge is that strong go for it. Just a case of undoing a fitting, no tools required and untold orgasms are yours… Report back once done :grin:

Not that easy NibbleNob. We have a fixed shower head and I need it on a flexible hose to aim it where I need it :sunglasses:

Oooh that’s annoying, have you considered moving house :smiley: