Shower Sex, your tips and tricks?

Okay so I was just browsing the site and I noticed that there are now items you can use in your shower to make it a little less awkward to get into positions.

Has anyone ever tried any of these and if so what were your experiences?

On another note, our shower is in an extremely small space and although we can both get in there is not much room for movement. Anyone got a similar problem but still manage to have fantastic shower sex and if so what are your tips?

We don't use any dedicated shower-sex aids, but we manage it!

asically I bend over (stood-up doggy) and really dip my back down into an arch which seems to make me a smaller person somehow! lol, It just seems to take up the least space whilst still being able to get it on. I brace my hands against the tiles and he goes at it like a goodun! :-D

I think our shower cubicle is 90x90cm.

On the other hand, you could just shower then spill out onto the bathroom floor for some real uninhibited sex with no space restrictions!

Kitty_McPlunder wrote:

We don't use any dedicated shower-sex aids, but we manage it!

asically I bend over (stood-up doggy) and really dip my back down into an arch which seems to make me a smaller person somehow! lol, It just seems to take up the least space whilst still being able to get it on. I brace my hands against the tiles and he goes at it like a goodun! :-D

I think our shower cubicle is 90x90cm.

I do the same. Its the easiest position in the shower. I don't like being too adventurous because I'm scared of slipping and breaking something lol. Sex in the bath is difficult. I want a big bath when I get a house.

Whenever we've had sex in the shower or bath it's mostly tongues and fingers then spills out and ends up on the floor or leaning doggy style on the bath edge. But we do love hot and soapy fucking and sucking, nice! SG x

We have a relatively large shower at 150x150cm that has 5 separate shower heads and we have had sex in the shower but not using any of the shower play items. The one tip I can offer is turn down the heat of the shower because trying to have sex in a hot shower causes my heart to go haywire and give me breathlessness from all the heat and movement.

Muz333 wrote:

We have a relatively large shower at 150x150cm that has 5 separate shower heads and we have had sex in the shower but not using any of the shower play items. The one tip I can offer is turn down the heat of the shower because trying to have sex in a hot shower causes my heart to go haywire and give me breathlessness from all the heat and movement.

You lucky thing! We rent & the shower cubicle is tiny with one head fixed to the ceiling - we might start off in the shower but tend to spill out onto a towel to finish off...

Yeah, the shower and whirlwind bath are both magnificent. Trouble is whenever I'm at a hotel or friends house their showers just underwhelm me as I've been spoiled with my bathroom.

Muz333 wrote:

Yeah, the shower and whirlwind bath are both magnificent. Trouble is whenever I'm at a hotel or friends house their showers just underwhelm me as I've been spoiled with my bathroom.

You can go off people y'know? External Media

I'm soooo jealous. Hotelwise i'd recommend the bathrooms at Park Plaza & at le Manoir aux quat' saisons

CurlyCoupleWife...I am the same as you, rent and tiny shower with the head attahced to the ceiling :( It's strange because the reast of the house is massive!

Charly wrote:

CurlyCoupleWife...I am the same as you, rent and tiny shower with the head attahced to the ceiling :( It's strange because the reast of the house is massive!

It's quite a challenge to have sex in the shower at ours however we do have a bath too - that's a lot easier!

Having a good size shower is the best thing. Me and my OH have recently moved to a house with a big walk in monsoon shower, and boy it makes a difference. When you have space its so much easier. We can now do proper on our knees oral positions, and not be squashed, or worried about breaking the glass. It has glass bricks as well, so no worries about pushing up against the sides when there is some vigourous thrusting happening.

One other tip, get one of those 'gardeners knee rests' spongy things, much better for you or your other half to get down and give oral.

Oooo, I want your shower Brendan!

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

See, I have a shower head in the bath. It makes life much easier!

The shower head is also one of the worlds best common house hold object that doubles as a potent sex toy.

I've been told to try silicone lube in the shower or bath to keep everything moving - but you have to be REALLY careful not to use too much or drip any anywhere as it can make the bathroom a slippery death trap!

x

Ps you only need a couple of drops normally so I wouldn't use any extra, just be really careful!!

x

I love sex or fun in the shower and have not long bought the footrest and handle off here, but as I haven't seen my OH for a little while, have yet to use them, but as soon as I do I'll be letting you all know...

I like tall fellas and that can make sex in the shower difficult but I love sucking cock with the water cascading all over me, mmmm......

MissTerryCleavage wrote:

I love sex or fun in the shower and have not long bought the footrest and handle off here, but as I haven't seen my OH for a little while, have yet to use them, but as soon as I do I'll be letting you all know...

I like tall fellas and that can make sex in the shower difficult but I love sucking cock with the water cascading all over me, mmmm......

Totally agree with the blowjob part there. I love sucking the OH's cock in the shower! (then again, I love sucking it anytime!) but the shower just somehow makes it extra sexy!!!!

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Soap in mouth isn't so sexy in my view.. Yuck.

Reenacting a facial AA?External Media

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

I'll stick to the facemasks while I'm in the bath..

Just the thought of a big gloop of showergel ending up in the eye or mouth just makes me cringe.. Eye is worse of course though!

Must remember, gloop in the mouth preferable to gloop in the mouth...